• Your favorite

    Apple

    ,

    iPhone

    ,

    iPad

    ,

    iOS

    ,
    Jailbreak
    , and
    Cydia
    site.
  • What's Not Inside Mysterious Box
    But its fun to look at anyways. If you didn't understand the title this has been deemed fake.



    [via gizmodo]
    This article was originally published in forum thread: What's Not Inside Mysterious Box started by Cody Overcash View original post
    Comments 65 Comments
    1. rudi's Avatar
      rudi -
      rusty778 - chill out, relax, breathe, there you go, feel better now?
    1. rusty778's Avatar
      rusty778 -
      Not particularly, the fact people are mislead so easily just drives me mad
    1. rudi's Avatar
      rudi -
      Quote Originally Posted by rusty778 View Post
      Not particularly, the fact people are mislead so easily just drives me mad
      Ah come on, so what, it's no reason to get yourself stressed... look, it's all part of the fun of a "mystery" release, lots of fake pics and maybe some that aren't fake... the fact is it's always like this and it always will be, let people make their comments and in the mean time don't post things like "you newbies are pissing me off"... helps no one... Enjoy the buzz and well, enjoy the news tomorrow, for tomorrow we will all get a nice surprise (hopefully)!
    1. rusty778's Avatar
      rusty778 -
      Ha well I defiantly plan to enjoy things tomorrow. Got a couple of RSS feeds set up and twittering out the ***. Desperately searching for a live video link though. iPhone alley isnt doing one this time around.
    1. shawnie53's Avatar
      shawnie53 -
      they just posted up another pic
    1. ///Maybach's Avatar
      ///Maybach -
      That looks like the exact same size of the current iPhone. I do hope they make it in flat black! that would be sick!
    1. iPhoneMadness's Avatar
      iPhoneMadness -
      Actually it doesn't. The side seem to go down deeper than the regular iPhone, well atleast to me. Well from how the highlight and shadow on the side compare to each other.

      Bleh.
    1. Stephenstudios's Avatar
      Stephenstudios -
      Quote Originally Posted by UiK View Post
      Not knowing what's in the iPhone or what it looks like will not stop people from buying it. In fact, if people knew what was in it, they'd be more inclined to wait for it instead of purchasing another handset.
      You clearly know nothing about how stocks work and the marketplace.
    1. rusty778's Avatar
      rusty778 -
      Ok that last pic finally debunked it. No way apple made it white on the front and jet black on the back.
    1. sdmojaydo619's Avatar
      sdmojaydo619 -
      Here is anotherr from that site

      http://www.wmnvids.com/Apple-iPhone/...hone-v2-04.jpg
    1. Stephenstudios's Avatar
      Stephenstudios -
      Quote Originally Posted by rusty778 View Post
      Ok that last pic finally debunked it. No way apple made it white on the front and jet black on the back.
      I think its aluminum on the front and the only reason it looks like plastic is because of the plastic covering.

      But what about the latest iMac? Completely jet black on the back with aluminum on front.

      what does everyone think of that new post where theyre going to post a video?

      Translated version of http://www.web-mobile.net/

      Anyone know what time that correlates to for PST or EST time?
    1. rusty778's Avatar
      rusty778 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Stephenstudios View Post
      I think its aluminum on the front and the only reason it looks like plastic is because of the plastic covering.

      But what about the latest iMac? Completely jet black on the back with aluminum on front.

      what does everyone think of that new post where theyre going to post a video?

      Translated version of http://www.web-mobile.net/

      Anyone know what time that correlates to for PST or EST time?

      uhhh I have no idea what iMac your talking about but it defiantly has a giant black glass screen on the front also anyone notice that in one photo of this fake 3G iphone it has the old 1st gen iPhones back then in the next its magically black?

    1. Stephenstudios's Avatar
      Stephenstudios -
      Quote Originally Posted by rusty778 View Post
      uhhh I have no idea what iMac your talking about but it defiantly has a giant black glass screen on the front also anyone notice that in one photo of this fake 3G iphone it has the old 1st gen iPhones back then in the next its magically black?



      I don't see one bit of aluminum on the front of that iMac, you're right!

      And what you're pointing out as silver looks like it could be the light reflection of the plastic underneath the iPhone that it sits in when it's packaged.
    1. rusty778's Avatar
      rusty778 -
      Defiantly not,

      does that back look familiar? yeahh 1st gen iPhone
    1. Stephenstudios's Avatar
      Stephenstudios -
      You're right! The image with your writing is the first gen!

      I think the web-mobile.net is legit though. Those 2 devices definitely dont match up.
    1. mobsta's Avatar
      mobsta -
    1. geoffl1's Avatar
      geoffl1 -
      ^^^ haha, thats the worst fake ive seen yet! its got a windows start button on the top of the screen! the colors are hideous too
    1. XChrisX's Avatar
      XChrisX -
      Whatever, this phone looks like I'm sure it will be RAD! I feel like a kid on Christmas waiting for this thing.
    1. mobsta's Avatar
      mobsta -
      Quote Originally Posted by geoffl1 View Post
      ^^^ haha, thats the worst fake ive seen yet! its got a windows start button on the top of the screen! the colors are hideous too
      lol yea i was juss messin around lmfao i love da **** brown 1 though lmfao
    1. staplerz's Avatar
      staplerz -
      @ rusty778

      Those could be two separate colored iPhones, an all black one and a silver one. The silver could be like the 1st gen but w/ a silver front. idk thats just my opinion.
      Also where did that picture even come from??