• Your favorite

    Apple

    ,

    iPhone

    ,

    iPad

    ,

    iOS

    ,
    Jailbreak
    , and
    Cydia
    site.
  • [Beta Release] Pwn Your Phone with Windows | Winpwn
    So there has been constant talk and anticipation for the ability to pwn your phone with Windows ever since the release of PwnageTool for OSX. Now all you windows users can give it a shot with the beta release of Winpwn. Video after the break . . .




    While you can use this to pwn your phone many features are disabled until cmw feels that they are stable enough for the public.

    Disabled features:
    • 2.0+ support
    • Most applications
    • Baseband unlocking

    What it should do:

    Pwn your phone. Create custom pwnd 1.1.4 with installer that is not unlocked.

    To Use:

    Download Winpwn beta and put the itunes dll file inside the Winpwn program files directory. You may have to put the phone in recovery mode manually if Winpwn doesnt do it automatically.


    [ame="http://www.viddler.com/explore/iAnon/videos/1/"]Viddler.com -winpwn - Uploaded by iAnon@@AMEPARAM@@http://www.viddler.com/player/658a8f16/@@AMEPARAM@@658a8f16/[/ame]

    Winpwn0.99.1.8Beta Download | Mirror
    iTunes DLL | Mirror

    Post your experiences
    This article was originally published in forum thread: [Beta Release] Pwn Your Phone with Windows | Winpwn started by Cody Overcash View original post
    Comments 240 Comments
    1. KeviN | NiveK's Avatar
      KeviN | NiveK -
      Thank god.
      halleluya
      and it was with my
      g/f
      two month anniversary
      How cute!
      thank you cmw
      FINALLY!
    1. gavakie's Avatar
      gavakie -
      Works fine on t-mobile once you bootueter, edge, email, everything seems to work.
    1. ih8vtec13's Avatar
      ih8vtec13 -
      I am gonna wait to DL this. Glad there is a Windows version of the PWNAGE tools, I do have a 10.4 Mac and a Vista laptop so if I have issues I can fix it wherever i am and not have to wait to get to my Mac. Great job keep up the good work!!!!
    1. coreymc's Avatar
      coreymc -
      bootneuter ****** my commcenter, anyone know how i can unload/reload it?
    1. haibane's Avatar
      haibane -
      Quote Originally Posted by coreymc View Post
      bootneuter ****** my commcenter, anyone know how i can unload/reload it?
      Restore. Start over. I did the same thing. Make sure you check 4.6, neuter, bootloader unlock. The auto lock also needs to be set to never.
    1. iCity11's Avatar
      iCity11 -
      Ok...Does Anyone Know If Either The Beta Or The Full Version Will Fix The No Baseband Issue?...If Not...Has Anyone Ever Had A Solution For This?
    1. haibane's Avatar
      haibane -
      Quote Originally Posted by iCity11 View Post
      Ok...Does Anyone Know If Either The Beta Or The Full Version Will Fix The No Baseband Issue?...If Not...Has Anyone Ever Had A Solution For This?
      Beutneuter should help your problem. Read my above post about the settings
    1. taz1981m's Avatar
      taz1981m -
      OK so i just used this and everything worked but i have no service.. what is going on?

      EDIT: I think i am just going to use old method. I tried doing this 3 times and i just tried the bootneuter thing and the lockdown thing so i dont know what is going on still no service? :/
    1. coreymc's Avatar
      coreymc -
      No service fix: Tried to dl boot neuter, got baseband issue, DL Ziphone, downgrade baseband 3.9, and it gave me service

      my method caused bootneuter to not work AT ALL, it has major issues with unloading the commcenter, so do at your own risk....
    1. haibane's Avatar
      haibane -
      Quote Originally Posted by coreymc View Post
      No service fix: Tried to dl boot neuter, got baseband issue, DL Ziphone, downgrade baseband 3.9, and it gave me service

      my method caused bootneuter to not work AT ALL, it has major issues with unloading the commcenter, so do at your own risk....
      Have you restored and tried again? If you bootneuter you should follow what I said above. You don't downgrade to 3.9. If you do it the wrong way it will unload your commcenter, but its easily restorable in itunes.
    1. hhider2's Avatar
      hhider2 -
      ya i got all that ****... now i got it to pwn.. but now it has no signal bars and no phne nbr in itunes... its uist like an itouch now... i keep having to restore it to the normal 1.1.4 and starting over and over again... how do i get it to pwnand to still be iphoine functional because i have att and i dnt wanna unlock it...
    1. haibane's Avatar
      haibane -
      Quote Originally Posted by hhider2 View Post
      ya i got all that ****... now i got it to pwn.. but now it has no signal bars and no phne nbr in itunes... its uist like an itouch now... i keep having to restore it to the normal 1.1.4 and starting over and over again... how do i get it to pwnand to still be iphoine functional because i have att and i dnt wanna unlock it...
      Did you read my post above you? You need to Bootneuter. There is a guide out there if you guys want. Its in the winpwn forums I can link it. The bootneuter step is a required step in the process. This is a beta version of the program and therefore that wasn't implemented in the software.

      Here is the link for everyone. IF you don't follow this guide exactly your phone is probably not working. http://hacktheiphoneitouch.blogspot....th-winpwn.html
    1. spyboy_1's Avatar
      spyboy_1 -
      Quote Originally Posted by JedixJarf View Post
      I know there still crying, half of them probably just dont understand what it is or how to use it.
      yeah true that
      Same thing happened with the pwnage tool
    1. matt.superman's Avatar
      matt.superman -
      were is my 1.1.4 .ipsw backed up stored in vista.
    1. spyboy_1's Avatar
      spyboy_1 -
      Quote Originally Posted by sogo View Post
      Great, finally everyone will stop bbbbbbitching!



      You have 51 posts, all from the other pwn thread, and have been her for less and month and you think your not a noob??????
      WOA!!
    1. haibane's Avatar
      haibane -
      Quote Originally Posted by matt.superman View Post
      were is my 1.1.4 .ipsw backed up stored in vista.
      Wait for final release. If you can't figure it out or at least something that simple you shouldn't be doing this. Just wait for the release and go back to ziphone or something like that.
    1. matt.superman's Avatar
      matt.superman -
      Quote Originally Posted by haibane View Post
      Wait for final release. If you can't figure it out or at least something that simple you shouldn't be doing this. Just wait for the release and go back to ziphone or something like that.
      hey Dumb*** i asked a question, not for your opinion. either answer or SHUT YOUR MOUTH.
    1. spyboy_1's Avatar
      spyboy_1 -
      Quote Originally Posted by haibane View Post
      Restore. Start over. I did the same thing. Make sure you check 4.6, neuter, bootloader unlock. The auto lock also needs to be set to never.
      How can it **** it up? cuz once u reflash the bb fw that comes with it everythin should be fixed
      If ur talkin about havin no signal or w.e just respring... Thats all i did after i used bootneuter.
    1. BLACKSTEEL1's Avatar
      BLACKSTEEL1 -
      Im wondering if anyone else is having this problem... tried to pwn'd my iphone 5 times and it goes through the motions, does everything the guide said it would. at the end it tells me that my phone is pwn'd but the original apple logo is still there shouldn't i see the pineapple at this point?

      On 1.1.4, jailbroken with ziphone 3.xx, 8gig AT&T

      thanks in advance
    1. GregTheWang's Avatar
      GregTheWang -
      Edit: Nvm