• Your favorite

    Apple

    ,

    iPhone

    ,

    iPad

    ,

    iOS

    ,
    Jailbreak
    , and
    Cydia
    site.
  • SummerBoard now 1.1.3 Compatible
    SummerBoard 3.1 brings 1.1.3 support to the app. All you who have been waiting for your custom themes, rejoice! The update is now available via Installer.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: SummerBoard now 1.1.3 Compatible started by Kyle Matthews View original post
    Comments 123 Comments
    1. unrealgaz's Avatar
      unrealgaz -
      ok summerboard works fine but how ever when i download the final fantasy theme it installs not a problem but when i look for it under summer board its not there any thoughts? could it be the reason of boss tool?
    1. jvallesteros's Avatar
      jvallesteros -
      help!

      i'm on 1.1.3 nate true jailbreak. i went to installer and it said there's a new update for installer. i hit ok. during the download/installing, it went back to the springboard with the "1" badge on installer (usually when i download something off installer, it goes through a soft reset).

      then i went to click on installer and it opens, then closes. did this several time.

      i turned off my phone then turned it back on. installer is still not working.

      Please help me! what is going on?????
    1. ozzy212's Avatar
      ozzy212 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Cool Jimmy J View Post
      You can't. It tells you during the attempted install that this version is for 1.1.3. only.

      thanks jimmy,
      i hav another problem, since i hav loads of sources everytym i install a new app a old update or a previous update comes from another source.
      basically 2 or 3 sources clash together causing confusion.
      does any1 have any solutions besides delelting sum sources!
      thanks
    1. CyberGreg's Avatar
      CyberGreg -
      Quote Originally Posted by ozzy212 View Post
      thanks jimmy,
      i hav another problem, since i hav loads of sources everytym i install a new app a old update or a previous update comes from another source.
      basically 2 or 3 sources clash together causing confusion.
      does any1 have any solutions besides delelting sum sources!
      thanks
      Sure, tap the contact on the out-of-date package to send the person that's hosting the package an email stating either update the package or remove it from their source.
    1. LaZARuZ's Avatar
      LaZARuZ -
      can someone put the new installer in the download section so i can ssh it to my phone..
    1. A Retired Mod's Avatar
      A Retired Mod -
      Sweetttt!!!!
    1. Eurisko's Avatar
      Eurisko -
      I installed it last night. Then the dock went back to the default and couldn't be changed. I went back to the old one.
    1. blazingangel1986's Avatar
      blazingangel1986 -
      yayness man cool sweet thanks a million been waiting for this if you couldnt tell now waiting for an unlock soloution for 4.2.13 G lol
    1. bobsco's Avatar
      bobsco -
      Ever since I did a soft upgrade to 1.1.3 I couldn't uninstall my summerboard even though it didn't work but as soon as I updated, it let me uninstall the old version and everything is working perfect. Thank you.
    1. bgattis's Avatar
      bgattis -
      This has really been missed. Glad it is back.
      Works great for me.
    1. rickelchilango's Avatar
      rickelchilango -
      Quote Originally Posted by jvallesteros View Post
      help!

      i'm on 1.1.3 nate true jailbreak. i went to installer and it said there's a new update for installer. i hit ok. during the download/installing, it went back to the springboard with the "1" badge on installer (usually when i download something off installer, it goes through a soft reset).

      then i went to click on installer and it opens, then closes. did this several time.

      i turned off my phone then turned it back on. installer is still not working.

      Please help me! what is going on?????
      did you move your apps folder to /var/root? that seemed to do it for me..
    1. mikef's Avatar
      mikef -
      so i dont mean to get off the subject. so is there no way to downgrade 1.1.3?? i have a mac and cant seem to find a downgrade anywhere. if someone can please help me i wish i would have never updated!!!! my own fault i know!! hahaha
      thanks alot
    1. mrt2's Avatar
      mrt2 -
      Whats the best app to use to manually install a theme and what directory do they need to be in under 1.13 and the new summerboard?
    1. dale9271's Avatar
      dale9271 -
      using nates JB everything working fine.. didnt have to move my old folders or anything... however the weather icon still uses the stock one... has that one been renamed??
    1. Bouzo's Avatar
      Bouzo -
      I just noticed the same thing on mine and was wondering the same thing about the weather icon.
    1. coreym@cfl.rr.com's Avatar
      Quote Originally Posted by mikef View Post
      so i dont mean to get off the subject. so is there no way to downgrade 1.1.3?? i have a mac and cant seem to find a downgrade anywhere. if someone can please help me i wish i would have never updated!!!! my own fault i know!! hahaha
      thanks alot
      Go to the guides section on here, you will find the direct link on the top of the page, from there just scroll down until you find the downgrading part.

      The guides are great places to go for the quick (and sometimes not) how-to's

      This link gives you most of the info: http://modmyi.com/wiki/index.php/Get...g_OS_X_current

      but there are some additional things that need to be done from 113 so you need to look on the home page at the beginning of the new jail break threads they will give you good info as well
      I cant remember where exactly I followed my 113 to 111 downgrade from
    1. billchase2's Avatar
      billchase2 -
      so excited! installing now...
    1. rickelchilango's Avatar
      rickelchilango -
      Quote Originally Posted by mrt2 View Post
      Whats the best app to use to manually install a theme and what directory do they need to be in under 1.13 and the new summerboard?
      best app for themes i think its summerboard, the directory for the themes is: /var/mobile/Library/SummerBoard/Themes
    1. dale9271's Avatar
      dale9271 -
      Ok here is the fix for the weather icon not changing..

      got to Settings --> General --> Intenational ... change region format to United States.

      Weather icon now changes correctly