need i say more?
update - here's what you want to know:
- Its not jailbroken. You WILL lose all your 3rd party apps if you upgrade.
- Its not unlocked. With any method. If you're not using your iPhone with AT&T, and you upgrade right now, you will not have a working phone, and may not be able to fix that for a while.
- If you've already upgraded to 1.1.3, downgrading to 1.1.2 does NOT work. Supposedly, downgrading to 1.0.2 works, so if you still want a jailbroken iPhone, you'll have to go down to 1.0.2, and follow the usual guides to upgrade to 1.1.2 and jailbreak etc.
- iTunes 7.6 has no ill effects on 1.1.2 and lower iPhones. Yes, you should upgrade iTunes. Unless you have some other non-iPhone related reason to want to stay on 7.5.
- ReVan Confirms: After downgrading to FW 1.0.2 using iTunes 7.6 on Windows XP/Vista, AppTapp, wInstaller & iBrickr fails to Jailbreak & Activate the iPhone.