• Your favorite

    Apple

    ,

    iPhone

    ,

    iPad

    ,

    iOS

    ,
    Jailbreak
    , and
    Cydia
    site.
  • iPhone 1.1.3 Firmware Preview Gallery
    From Gearlive:

    "Looks like the soon-to-be-released iPhone firmware 1.1.3 has quite a few surprises. We were able to get a look at it, and here is what we found:



    New Features sighted:
    * Edit Home Screen
    * Drag Calculator App
    * Drag Mail App
    * New Google Maps Menu
    * New Google Maps Options
    * Google Maps Locate Me Feature
    * SMS Multiple People
    * New Bookmarks Menu
    * Add Bookmark to Home Screen
    * Bookmark on Home Screen

    That is all we have found for now. We also know that is you used AnySIM to unlock your phone, you can expect the 1.1.3 update to brick it. Good times.
    Take a look at our iPhone Firmware 1.1.3 Gallery for a photo tour of the new stuff.

    Additional pictures:




    This article was originally published in forum thread: iPhone 1.1.3 Firmware Preview Gallery started by ReVan View original post
    Comments 295 Comments
    1. mugen's Avatar
      mugen -
      everything is fake.. it's prob from china too... lmao... i wont believe it until it's release... hopefully it's true... and unlock will come soon :-)
    1. yowiphone's Avatar
      yowiphone -
      What ever thats suits you. ^^
    1. pixelation03's Avatar
      pixelation03 -
      Quote Originally Posted by yowiphone View Post
      So you still believe its fake. ^^
      Actually, I think it's legit. I'm just saying, anything can be faked - even video - although, what do I know? I'm waiting for the 3G version.

      I just hope Apple is putting more features into the 1.1.3 update than multi-homes and wiggling icons.

      As for a Date - My guess is Jan. 15th. Macworld is Jan 14-18th and Steve has his announcements on Tuesdays.
    1. redcard's Avatar
      redcard -
      Anyone even questioning that it could be a fake is stupid. No offence.
    1. wePhone's Avatar
      wePhone -
      Quote Originally Posted by redcard View Post
      Anyone even questioning that it could be a fake is stupid. No offence.
      For you to say that is stupid, seriously. That had to be he most idiotic posts I've seen on these forums.
    1. pixelation03's Avatar
      pixelation03 -
      Quote Originally Posted by wePhone View Post
      For you to say that is stupid, seriously. That had to be he most idiotic posts I've seen on these forums.
      Agreed.
    1. yowiphone's Avatar
      yowiphone -
      Quote Originally Posted by pixelation03 View Post
      Actually, I think it's legit. I'm just saying, anything can be faked - even video - although, what do I know? I'm waiting for the 3G version.

      I just hope Apple is putting more features into the 1.1.3 update than multi-homes and wiggling icons.

      As for a Date - My guess is Jan. 15th. Macworld is Jan 14-18th and Steve has his announcements on Tuesdays.
      Yeah i guess.
    1. secretmrx's Avatar
      secretmrx -
      man thats cool. i have been waiting for this!!!

      this better be real. Someone replied in the gear live forum contradicting the fact that those iphone are NOT hacked. He claimed to see the words "NATE" blurred out in the carrier name.
    1. crewxp's Avatar
      crewxp -
      No word yet on the disk-mode and voice recording support the 1.1.3 update was supposed to have (from an interview with apple and cnet france earlier in the year)?

      ...?
    1. sinister's Avatar
      sinister -
      id just like to video record we got all the dang memory so why not ? D*mn Steve Jobbs
    1. Zman-iPhone's Avatar
      Zman-iPhone -
      if we just restore before the update, will it still brick or no?
    1. yowiphone's Avatar
      yowiphone -
      Mate thats was a rumor./
    1. Zman-iPhone's Avatar
      Zman-iPhone -
      well i was just wondering i never heard a rumor about it..
      so it wont?
    1. Spaggettie's Avatar
      Spaggettie -
      nobody knows yet dude... lets just wait and see, and stand eagerly by our "donate" buttons once the good hacker people present us with a "how to" video
    1. yowiphone's Avatar
      yowiphone -
      You think Apple doesnt know this, and in fact apple doesn't give a damn about there shiny device getting unlocked, as long as they sell/make money, profits they don't care what people are even doing, modding there iphones unlocking there iphones they don't give a *S*H*I*T*.

      If they didn't want us modding/unlocking our iphones they would of pulled the tightest security possible, they wouldn't update the baseband etc they know those things lead to potential unlocks/mods to there shiny toy. But yeah they have ATT and they have to "Pre-tend" they are doing something to officially "LOCK" the iphones to ATT.

      AND I BELIEVE STEVE IS THE ONE WHO JUST LIKES MAKING MONEY AND ALLOWING THE DEVS TO OPEN A PATH TO EASY CA$H FOR HIM.

      YOU KNOW UNLOCKED/MODIFIED IPHONES = MORE IPHONES SOLD IN FACT WAY MORE IPHONES SOLD. AND THAT IS WHAT APPLE OR ANY OTHER COMPANY WANTS.

      ANYONE WITH A HEAD CAN FIGURE THAT OUT.
    1. blazingangel1986's Avatar
      blazingangel1986 -
      Quote Originally Posted by yowiphone View Post
      You think Apple doesnt know this, and in fact apple doesn't give a damn about there shiny device getting unlocked, as long as they sell/make money, profits they don't care what people are even doing, modding there iphones unlocking there iphones they don't give a *S*H*I*T*.

      If they didn't want us modding/unlocking our iphones they would of pulled the tightest security possible, they wouldn't update the baseband etc they know those things lead to potential unlocks/mods to there shiny toy. But yeah they have ATT and they have to "Pre-tend" they are doing something to officially "LOCK" the iphones to ATT.

      AND I BELIEVE STEVE IS THE ONE WHO JUST LIKES MAKING MONEY AND ALLOWING THE DEVS TO OPEN A PATH TO EASY CA FOR HIM.

      YOU KNOW UNLOCKED/MODIFIED IPHONES = MORE IPHONES SOLD IN FACT WAY MORE IPHONES SOLD. AND THAT IS WHAT APPLE OR ANY OTHER COMPANY WANTS.

      ANYONE WITH A HEAD CAN FIGURE THAT OUT.
      the man makes a point
    1. ZipZapp's Avatar
      ZipZapp -
      While Apple may make some money on the handset, its the ATT revenue stream they want.....a revenue stream that most hacked phones do not provide.

      So it is not fair to say that Apple only wants to sell the phone and once that is done they are happy and could care less what you do with it.
    1. dbldare's Avatar
      dbldare -
      the man makes a good point too. LOL!
    1. eg6motion's Avatar
      eg6motion -
      Quote Originally Posted by yowiphone View Post
      You think Apple doesnt know this, and in fact apple doesn't give a damn about there shiny device getting unlocked, as long as they sell/make money, profits they don't care what people are even doing, modding there iphones unlocking there iphones they don't give a *S*H*I*T*.

      If they didn't want us modding/unlocking our iphones they would of pulled the tightest security possible, they wouldn't update the baseband etc they know those things lead to potential unlocks/mods to there shiny toy. But yeah they have ATT and they have to "Pre-tend" they are doing something to officially "LOCK" the iphones to ATT.

      AND I BELIEVE STEVE IS THE ONE WHO JUST LIKES MAKING MONEY AND ALLOWING THE DEVS TO OPEN A PATH TO EASY CA FOR HIM.

      YOU KNOW UNLOCKED/MODIFIED IPHONES = MORE IPHONES SOLD IN FACT WAY MORE IPHONES SOLD. AND THAT IS WHAT APPLE OR ANY OTHER COMPANY WANTS.

      ANYONE WITH A HEAD CAN FIGURE THAT OUT.
      actually, the ATT/Apple agreement gives apple a percentage of your monthly service charges under the iphone plan. So they make more money when people stick with ATT as they continue to get monthly revenue from your service.
    1. artjr's Avatar
      artjr -
      That man makes a good point as well!