• Your favorite

    Apple

    ,

    iPhone

    ,

    iPad

    ,

    iOS

    ,
    Jailbreak
    , and
    Cydia
    site.
  • Add your Custom Settings to the Phone Menu


    I've put up a new guide on how to edit the Settings>Phone>ATT Services menu to work with your carrier!

    Dec 5 pf edit: This is only for 1.0.2 and before. A 1.1.2 and 1.1.1 hack will be released this week.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Add your Custom Settings to the Phone Menu started by Kyle Matthews View original post
    Comments 25 Comments
    1. owensdus's Avatar
      owensdus -
      works like a charm. I put it on my phone I rebooted and baaaaammmm it worked, you are a god.
    1. HungLO's Avatar
      HungLO -
      You're my hero! Thanks a million.
    1. kikote63's Avatar
      kikote63 -
      i just placed the mod files in my iphone with ibrick and done!!!! thanx bro!!!
    1. brand1130's Avatar
      brand1130 -
      Thanks, it worked perfectly.
    1. Kyle Matthews's Avatar
      Kyle Matthews -
      Glad I could help. If anyone does this for carriers who are NOT T-Mobile USA, I would love to have the files so I can include pre-modded versions for folks... thanks!
    1. sideswipe's Avatar
      sideswipe -
      Good stuff! Thanks!
    1. quahog_convo's Avatar
      quahog_convo -
      Yay! Thanks for this.
    1. ernestdefoe's Avatar
      ernestdefoe -
      Hey thanks. I did as someone else did using iBrickr and it works great. No more at&t stuff there now.
    1. 96hondaex's Avatar
      96hondaex -
      Is it possible to change the 411 to the Free Directory Assistance number "1-800-FREE-411"? The reason is because T-Mobile charges you $1.75 everytime you use 411.

      Quote Originally Posted by 96hondaex View Post
      Is it possible to change the 411 to the Free Directory Assistance number "1-800-FREE-411"? The reason is because T-Mobile charges you $1.75 everytime you use 411.
      Tried it and it worked! Thanks!!!
    1. millchen's Avatar
      millchen -
      hey i used jEdit google it, than open the service.plist and added some features myself for example 1800FREE411 , also a link to ModMyIphone.com and Messages used the # for ATT is *3282#
    1. Kyle Matthews's Avatar
      Kyle Matthews -
      Nice. Love it.
    1. Pl4ter's Avatar
      Pl4ter -
      hmmm.... Anyone know the settings for rogers at Canada??
    1. Mulanzo's Avatar
      Mulanzo -
      Yeah same... Rogers in Canada settings would be super
    1. yowiphone's Avatar
      yowiphone -
      coowl
    1. Pl4ter's Avatar
      Pl4ter -
      awww...theres no information about rogers....

      anyone have anyclue where i can find that information and upload it to my fone?
    1. JIMSOND's Avatar
      JIMSOND -
      Please let why is doen't work on 1.1.2? I nist the part that said it doesn't work on 1.1.1 & 1.1.2.
    1. Eurisko's Avatar
      Eurisko -
      Quote Originally Posted by JIMSOND View Post
      Please let why is doen't work on 1.1.2? I nist the part that said it doesn't work on 1.1.1 & 1.1.2.
      Yup. Mine disappeared on 1.1.2 as well, don't know why. Or if I can get it back.

      Quote Originally Posted by Pl4ter View Post
      awww...theres no information about rogers....

      anyone have anyclue where i can find that information and upload it to my fone?
      *764377 - Cable Department
      *611 - Wireless Department
      *233 - Add Wireless Essentials
      *2273 - Pay your Bill
    1. bluenwhitenikes's Avatar
      bluenwhitenikes -
      Add me to the list, I didn't read the warning because I got all excited, can anyone tell me if theres one for 1.1.1 or how to get the old settings back, thanks.
    1. 96hondaex's Avatar
      96hondaex -
      Quote Originally Posted by bluenwhitenikes View Post
      Add me to the list, I didn't read the warning because I got all excited, can anyone tell me if theres one for 1.1.1 or how to get the old settings back, thanks.
      This does work for 1.1.1. I have it working fine on my tmobile 1.1.1.
    1. Kyle Matthews's Avatar
      Kyle Matthews -
      I will be adding an Installer tweak this week which will add this to your T-Mobile phone straight from Installer for 1.1.2 and 1.1.1 phones.