• Your favorite

    Apple

    ,

    iPhone

    ,

    iPad

    ,

    iOS

    ,
    Jailbreak
    , and
    Cydia
    site.
  • We haz Windows Quickpwn 2.1!!!
    Ok, so you have the flashy new firmware 2.1 running on your Iphone and a Windows PC right? You wanna jailbreak that bad boy right?

    WELL NOW YOU CAN!

    Introducing Windows Quickpwn 2.1, Here's the dirt:



    The dev team has released the 2.1 compatible GUI version of Windows QuickPwn.

    Supports 2.1 firmware with the unlocking and jailbreaking of iPhone 1st generation (2G) device. Supports the jailbreaking of iPod Touch 1st generation device and iPhone 3G. Does not support the unlocking of iPhone 3G or jailbreaking of second generation (n72ap based) iPod Touch.
    Post how it works for you here....

    Download Links:
    (sha1) QuickPwn21-1.zip = f8124d0e8f31f64ef3272de8fbc679e1dd1f93a7

    Official Torrent: http://torrents.thepiratebay.org/440...07.TPB.torrent
    MMi Mirror: http://modmyi.com/files/QuickPwn21-1.zip
    MMi Member Mirror: Apple Forums | ModMyi.com | iPhone, iPod, Mac, OS X, Mods, More - Downloads - QuickPwn 2.1 Windows GUI
    Mirror: http://apt.eggy.cc/stuff/files/windows/QuickPwn21-1.zip
    Mirror: http://84.94.229.115/QuickPwn21-1.zip

    Quick link to our downloads section for firmware files: Apple Forums | ModMyi.com | iPhone, iPod, Mac, OS X, Mods, More - Downloads - Firmware
    This article was originally published in forum thread: We haz Windows Quickpwn 2.1!!! started by cpjr View original post
    Comments 336 Comments
    1. mgmm1's Avatar
      mgmm1 -
      Quote Originally Posted by franklinromeo View Post
      I can't get Winscp to work
      Can someone help me?
      It would be a good idea to detail the problem you are having with WinScp so someone can help you.
    1. cpjr's Avatar
      cpjr -
      Quote Originally Posted by cong405 View Post
      Must I have my iPhone plugged in first before I click on the exe? Because when I clicked on the exe, an application error popped up. It say, "The application failed to initialized properly (0xc0000135). Click on OK to terminate the application."

      Hey franklinromeo, I read that you upgraded and unlocked your iphone from 1.1.4 to 2.1, are you encountering any problems with the new firmware?
      Mine was doing the same. I redownloaded quickpwn and that fixed it. For me anyways.

      And no, you shouldnt need the iphone actually connected for the program to load.
    1. LMT's Avatar
      LMT -
      well thanks for letting me know
    1. cpjr's Avatar
      cpjr -
      Quote Originally Posted by LMT View Post
      why dont my cracked appstore apps work after upgrading to 2.1 and QuickPwning?
      Dont know and your not going to find out because we dont allow warez talk on this forum.
    1. cong405's Avatar
      cong405 -
      I'm still getting the same error. I just restarted my computer and d/led it again and it still haven't fixed the error problem. Do anyone have the program that they don't mind sending to me?
    1. mastuul's Avatar
      mastuul -
      Quote Originally Posted by franklinromeo View Post
      I can't get Winscp to work
      Can someone help me?
      Just like cpjr said, you need to have OpenSSH installed on your phone. With SSH "on," run Winscp. Put your wi-fi IP address for the Host Name, "root" for the User Name, and "alpine" for the Password. After it connects (it may take a while the first time), a "warning" will pop up, just click okay, and then you should be in.

      If you can't get this to work for some reason, try doing what you were going to do with SSH using iPhonebrowser instead. Also, there are many guides out there that help you troubleshoot.
    1. A Retired Mod's Avatar
      A Retired Mod -
      Quote Originally Posted by cong405 View Post
      I'm still getting the same error. I just restarted my computer and d/led it again and it still haven't fixed the error problem. Do anyone have the program that they don't mind sending to me?
      Here you go quickpwn21-1.zip
    1. cpjr's Avatar
      cpjr -
      Quote Originally Posted by LMT View Post
      well thanks for letting me know
      No harm done.
    1. cong405's Avatar
      cong405 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Zwayne View Post
      Here you go quickpwn21-1.zip
      I thank you for posting me the link but the same error still pops up. Can someone please tell me what's going on?
    1. A Retired Mod's Avatar
      A Retired Mod -
      What OS and Net Framework or you running?
    1. cong405's Avatar
      cong405 -
      I'm running Window XP with SP3. As for Net Framework, I'm don't know.
    1. cpjr's Avatar
      cpjr -
      Quote Originally Posted by cong405 View Post
      I thank you for posting me the link but the same error still pops up. Can someone please tell me what's going on?
      Ok fine, try this.

      Install .NET Framework 2.0 on your computer. Can be downloaded from Microsoft's website (its free).

      Quote Originally Posted by Zwayne View Post
      What OS and Net Framework or you running?
      That thing we were just talking about....typing a response and someone else posting before you get done.

      Yeah, it just happened, posted my last comment and saw yours when I got done
    1. cong405's Avatar
      cong405 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Zwayne View Post
      What OS and Net Framework or you running?
      Quote Originally Posted by cpjr View Post
      Ok fine, try this.

      Install .NET Framework 2.0 on your computer. Can be downloaded from Microsoft's website (its free).



      That thing we were just talking about....typing a response and someone else posting before you get done.

      Yeah, it just happened, posted my last comment and saw yours when I got done
      Thank you Zwayne and CPJR! I just d/led Net Framework 2.0 and it is now working. I appreciate this a lot! Again thank you!

      I now will try to update and unlock the phone. I hope this goes well.
    1. A Retired Mod's Avatar
      A Retired Mod -
      Quote Originally Posted by cong405 View Post
      Thank you Zwayne and CPJR! I just d/led Net Framework 2.0 and it is now working. I appreciate this a lot! Again thank you!

      I now will try to update and unlock the phone. I hope this goes well.
      ^^^Glad to here that. Let us know the out come of the jailbreak & unlocking. BTW 3.0 is out to.
    1. cong405's Avatar
      cong405 -
      Thanks again Zwayne. But I don't think I will unlock it and jailbreak it till tomorrow since I just read it will take about 30min to do. And I want to read a little bit more on how it went for others since it sounds like a 50/50 thing. I will definitely post how it went when I do though. But for now, it's time to hit the sack. I just can't say thanks enough to people like you and CPJR who actually read other people post and is willing to help noobs like me without having a fit. Goodnight to the both of you and thanks again!

      **edit**
      lol I just realize the last page was nothing but my post. =]
    1. A Retired Mod's Avatar
      A Retired Mod -
      Quote Originally Posted by cong405 View Post
      Thanks again Zwayne. But I don't think I will unlock it and jailbreak it till tomorrow since I just read it will take about 30min to do. And I want to read a little bit more on how it went for others since it sounds like a 50/50 thing. I will definitely post how it went when I do though. But for now, it's time to hit the sack. I just can't say thanks enough to people like you and CPJR who actually read other people post and is willing to help noobs like me without having a fit. Goodnight to the both of you and thanks again!

      **edit**
      lol I just realize the last page was nothing but my post. =]
      Not a problem M8.....Goodnight.
    1. sspikey's Avatar
      sspikey -
      i feel like a moron for asking this but once i load the IPSW file by clicking shift at the same time
      how do i get it to NOT restore anything so i can run QuickPWN, my understanding is i should open the IPSQ file through Itunes and then BEFORE syncing any progs, contact etc etc have to run QuickPWN. How do i get it to stop updating and such because it automaticaly restores everything i have (pics. Music, Contacts etc)
    1. shotgunsteve's Avatar
      shotgunsteve -
      Quote Originally Posted by elr0y7 View Post
      GUIDE, Upgrade from Jailbroken 2.0.2 to Jailbroken 2.1 without losing ANYTHING!!

      BTW, what just happened to the other win quickpwn 2.1 thread, did it just get deleted? that was weird.
      So.... is there a guide on how to upgrade from 1.1.4?

      When I got my phone in March I followed these forums daily and unlocked/etc with iliberty, I kinda went into a cave for the summer... Now I've updated to itunes 8 and am scared to sync again, plus want 2.x programs
    1. Revenger92's Avatar
      Revenger92 -
      This works like a charm.
    1. elr0y7's Avatar
      elr0y7 -
      Quote Originally Posted by shotgunsteve View Post
      So.... is there a guide on how to upgrade from 1.1.4?

      When I got my phone in March I followed these forums daily and unlocked/etc with iliberty, I kinda went into a cave for the summer... Now I've updated to itunes 8 and am scared to sync again, plus want 2.x programs
      No, this will upgrade you from 2.0.X to 2.1 without losing anything, you will most likely lose most of your programs while upgrading from any 1.X.X phone to a 2.X.X phone unless the developer updated that app for 2.0. But if you're prepared to do that then just do it the same way as explained in this forum, itunes will automatically update you to 2.1 no matter your firmware, you'll just lose your hacked apps.