• Your favorite

    Apple

    ,

    iPhone

    ,

    iPad

    ,

    iOS

    ,
    Jailbreak
    , and
    Cydia
    site.
  • Pwnage Tool 2.0.3 Released Firmware 2.0.2 Functionality Added


    It looks like our friends from the iPhone-Dev team have completed the next version of Pwnage Tool which will support jailbreaking and unlocking firmware 2.0.2 and comes with the new Beta 6 version of Installer. It is available through the integrated update tool or direct download from their site. No 3G unlock yet... sorry guys.

    You can grab the direct download from their servers here. Mirror Mirror has been updated.

    Need Firmware? Click me

    Our awesome guides for PwnageTool Still Apply the links to 2.0.2 firmware and the newest PwnageTool will be updated shortly.
    1st Gen iPhone Guide
    3g iPhone Guide

    NOTE: If you are already on 2.0 PWND just create a new custom .ispw file with pwnagetool and restore it on to your iPhone with iTunes.

    [via iphone-dev]
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Pwnage Tool 2.0.3 Released Firmware 2.0.2 Functionality Added started by Poseidon79 View original post
    Comments 210 Comments
    1. @it's Avatar
      @it -
      these guys are quick and on top of Apple.

      Keep it up dudes....
    1. Dan33's Avatar
      Dan33 -
      Yea, good going lads
    1. nickswagger's Avatar
      nickswagger -
      it wont let me update through the program, does anyone have a copy they could post?
    1. SundayDuffer's Avatar
      SundayDuffer -
      I'll be busy tonight....remodding....Yay!!!
    1. rwin84's Avatar
      rwin84 -
      Now the wait for WinPwn 2.5 begins...
    1. Poseidon79's Avatar
      Poseidon79 -
      Quote Originally Posted by nickswagger View Post
      it wont let me update through the program, does anyone have a copy they could post?
      Their servers are getting HAMMERED... you can go download the entire file from their website... i'm getting a whopping 11.5K per second..
    1. chicointrepido's Avatar
      chicointrepido -
      I have restored my iphone to 2.0.2 with itunes, my carrier was still active but showed the emergency call screen, and i have not being able to make quickpwngui to work.

      you think guys that using this i can restore to 2.0.2 again using the costums firmware? and get my phone back to work?
    1. Poseidon79's Avatar
      Poseidon79 -
      The 2.0.2 update does not upgrade the baseband on 2G phones which is why you're still unlocked. Use the new version of quickpwn that came out 20 mins ago to quickpwn your phone with the 2.0.2 firmware.
    1. GreatOBI's Avatar
      GreatOBI -
      Does this mean I have to pwnage my phone to get the new software? If I want to keep my contacts and email setup do I use the No Wipe fuction?
    1. LeifErikson's Avatar
      LeifErikson -
      here's a fast mirror iPhone Downloads | PwnageTool 2.0.3
    1. nickswagger's Avatar
      nickswagger -
      thanks for the mirror, i kept getting my DL cut off
    1. haibane's Avatar
      haibane -
      Rwin84, why would anyone want winpwn with quickpwn out?
    1. chicointrepido's Avatar
      chicointrepido -
      Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon79 View Post
      The 2.0.2 update does not upgrade the baseband on 2G phones which is why you're still unlocked. Use the new version of quickpwn that came out 20 mins ago to quickpwn your phone with the 2.0.2 firmware.
      Oh thanks this made my phone to work again!
    1. ben471's Avatar
      ben471 -
      If I'm upgrading(on a Mac) from 2.0 to 2.0.2(1st gen, unlocked) I will follow the guide and do the restore can I then do a restore from backup? I will backup my sms, call history, and camera roll if not but I don't know how to backup my app store game scores ect. so I would like to be able to, if I can, do a restore from backup, I know I couldn't between 1.1.4 and 2.0.
      Thank you!
    1. Cody Overcash's Avatar
      Cody Overcash -
      Quote Originally Posted by ben471 View Post
      If I'm upgrading(on a Mac) from 2.0 to 2.0.2(1st gen, unlocked) I will follow the guide and do the restore can I then do a restore from backup? I will backup my sms, call history, and camera roll if not but I don't know how to backup my app store game scores ect. so I would like to be able to, if I can, do a restore from backup, I know I couldn't between 1.1.4 and 2.0.
      Thank you!
      just create a new custom .ispw file with pwnagetool and restore it on to your iPhone with iTunes.
    1. pottyvick's Avatar
      pottyvick -
      can anyone please create a 2.0.2 custome firmware unactivated, i do not want to update my baseband (iphone 3g) with quickpwn... Please...
    1. Real_Iphonecrazy's Avatar
      Real_Iphonecrazy -
      "HaiBane" The reason people want Winpwn is they don't want to update there 3g baseband using Quikpwn. It's OK for newbys who don't understand things to well.

      Personaly I want to change partition size, I don't want to ad Installer only Cydia and I don't want an updated baseband that can never be unlocked.

      IphoneVrazy
    1. imode's Avatar
      imode -
      Quote Originally Posted by pottyvick View Post
      can anyone please create a 2.0.2 custome firmware unactivated, i do not want to update my baseband (iphone 3g) with quickpwn... Please...
      You are on Vista, use winpwn. It's not that hard.

      You can also use the new quickpwn to run BootNeuter in order to unlock a 2G iphone (unlocking a 3G is not possible yet).

      Also, this thread is about pwnagetool for the Mac platform
    1. Real_Iphonecrazy's Avatar
      Real_Iphonecrazy -
      winpwn don't supprt FW2.0,2

      Yet
    1. speedemonV12's Avatar
      speedemonV12 -
      i want quickpwn in order to get a fast jailbreak on MAC!