• Your favorite

    Apple

    ,

    iPhone

    ,

    iPad

    ,

    iOS

    ,
    Jailbreak
    , and
    Cydia
    site.
  • Hi, I'm New Here
    Hello everyone. My Name is Wiley and itís my pleasure to be a new staff writer for ModMyi.com.

    Iíve been a computer geek for as long as I can remember. I went to computer camp when I was 12 where I saw my very first Mac. I was learning how to program one pixel at a time in BASIC, when I was taken to see this new computer called Macintosh. I only got to use one for ten minutes but I was hooked. Since then I have been an avid Mac fan.

    I am a graphic designer and a photographer. Iíve been using Photoshop for what seems like forever. I also love writing and recording music using ProTools, Logic and Reason. I am your basic all round Mac creative guy.

    I look forward to bringing you the very latest news the world of Apple and Tech have to offer. I canít wait to see what the future holds and where we go from here.

    -Wiley
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Hi, I'm New Here started by Wiley John Wright View original post
    Comments 112 Comments
    1. -_-'s Avatar
      -_- -
      Quote Originally Posted by cefur View Post
      Welcome 2 Mod -- a site of pure run by pure.
      huh??
    1. shashanknegi's Avatar
      shashanknegi -
      Quote Originally Posted by -_- View Post
      huh??
      exactly its so pure your clueless...
      i expect a good theme as you been using photoshop a lot.
    1. -_-'s Avatar
      -_- -
      Quote Originally Posted by shashanknegi View Post
      exactly its so pure your clueless...
      i expect a good theme as you been using photoshop a lot.
      am i missing somethng here. or is he just trying to say that this site is "pure" as in awesome.
    1. Cer0's Avatar
      Cer0 -
      No it is double rainbow awesome. (But back to topic of the new staff member)

      What kind of music?
    1. FreeApple's Avatar
      FreeApple -
      Welcome!! It funny I read your post and I am the same way! I love Photoshop and love protools even more! LOL! I am what some cll their producer and love creating music! What life without music? that question is for everybody!!!

      One told me an artist is an artist of all! Well good to see new Staff hope you enjoy it here and we all are here with open arms bro! =)
    1. ajl917's Avatar
      ajl917 -
      Welcome to the site!
    1. Cowboy's Avatar
      Cowboy -
      Welcome to MMI
    1. z3r01's Avatar
      z3r01 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Wiley John Wright View Post
      Hello everyone. My Name is Wiley and itís my pleasure to be a new staff writer for ModMyi.com.

      Iíve been a computer geek for as long as I can remember. I went to computer camp when I was 12 where I saw my very first Mac. I was learning how to program one pixel at a time in BASIC, when I was taken to see this new computer called Macintosh. I only got to use one for ten minutes but I was hooked. Since then I have been an avid Mac fan.

      I am a graphic designer and a photographer. Iíve been using Photoshop for what seems like forever. I also love writing and recording music using ProTools, Logic and Reason. I am your basic all round Mac creative guy.

      I look forward to bringing you the very latest news the world of Apple and Tech have to offer. I canít wait to see what the future holds and where we go from here.

      -Wiley
      I haz pro tools and logic with my mbox 2 pro, pics are floating around here
    1. Daerid's Avatar
      Daerid -
      Nice yo meet you. I look forward to reading your perspective on events in the near future.
    1. punjabi212's Avatar
      punjabi212 -
      Welcome!
    1. moon#pie's Avatar
      moon#pie -
      welcome! could you please Photoshop some of the other writer's images? 'cause quite frankly, some of them really suck!

      can't wait to read your first piece (or second depending on how you look at it)
    1. soulthoughts's Avatar
      soulthoughts -
      Welcome!
    1. eFXx's Avatar
      eFXx -
      welcome to your new home
    1. santacruzlocal's Avatar
      santacruzlocal -
      1. Restore your phone to 4.0.1
      2. Jailbreak it

      Then we'll talk, P.S. Graphic Design and Photography? I don't really see any writing background there ... hmmmmmmmm

      Good Luck
      Wish you all the best
    1. blkcadi's Avatar
      blkcadi -
      ohai and welcome.
    1. z3r01's Avatar
      z3r01 -
      Quote Originally Posted by santacruzlocal View Post
      1. Restore your phone to 4.0.1
      2. Jailbreak it

      Then we'll talk, P.S. Graphic Design and Photography? I don't really see any writing background there ... hmmmmmmmm

      Good Luck
      Wish you all the best
      Wow, looks like you have ur firers critic...don't fret tho, guys who badmouth writers get warnings and infractions...let's hope you don't fall victim to that santacruz
    1. santacruzlocal's Avatar
      santacruzlocal -
      Quote Originally Posted by z3r01 View Post
      Wow, looks like you have ur firers critic...don't fret tho, guys who badmouth writers get warnings and infractions...let's hope you don't fall victim to that santacruz
      It wouldn't surprise me if CER0 gives me an infraction, since he hands them out like candy on Halloween!!!

      If I get a warning or infractions for saying "I don't see a writing background" Something is wrong with this website

      Whatever happened to free speech !!!!
    1. Cer0's Avatar
      Cer0 -
      Stay on topic this is a welcoming thread.
    1. AlexCrammer's Avatar
      AlexCrammer -
      Welcome to MMi
    1. Jahooba's Avatar
      Jahooba -
      Hey Wiley! I'm an artist, too -- is there a place I can go to check out some of your work?