• Your favorite

    Apple

    ,

    iPhone

    ,

    iPad

    ,

    iOS

    ,
    Jailbreak
    , and
    Cydia
    site.
  • Scheduled Maintenance 06/18/10
    We will be offline for up to an hour starting @ 8pm 06/18/2010 GMT -7.

    Thank you for your patience.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Scheduled Maintenance 06/18/10 started by Cody Overcash View original post
    Comments 22 Comments
    1. Cer0's Avatar
      Cer0 -
      6-16?
    1. mysteryskater125's Avatar
      mysteryskater125 -
      wasn't that on Wednesday?
    1. A Retired Mod's Avatar
      A Retired Mod -
      6/18?
    1. Cody Overcash's Avatar
      Cody Overcash -
      lol, maybe 6/18 is more appropriate
    1. A Retired Mod's Avatar
      A Retired Mod -
      Quote Originally Posted by Cody Overcash View Post
      lol, maybe 6/18 is more appropriate
      LOL...Having a few drinks
    1. Cody Overcash's Avatar
      Cody Overcash -
      Quote Originally Posted by Zwayne View Post
      LOL...Having a few drinks
      hopefully i don't break anything too badly a couple hours from now
    1. The Maestro's Avatar
      The Maestro -
      wtf am i supposed to do now
    1. Cer0's Avatar
      Cer0 -
      Don't worry my days have been all off this week too. I have been a day ahead of myself all week. Which made me sad on Wensday knowing that it wasn't actually thursday.
    1. gafu's Avatar
      gafu -
      Oh heck no,now there's nothing to do!
    1. A Retired Mod's Avatar
      A Retired Mod -
      Quote Originally Posted by Cody Overcash View Post
      hopefully i don't break anything too badly a couple hours from now
      You have it all under control....
    1. Jerzdre's Avatar
      Jerzdre -
      booooooo
    1. smittyjf's Avatar
      smittyjf -
      Quote Originally Posted by cerote View Post
      Don't worry my days have been all off this week too. I have been a day ahead of myself all week. Which made me sad on Wensday knowing that it wasn't actually thursday.
      I'll bet you wont make that mistake next Thursday LOL!
    1. lostwhiteboyy's Avatar
      lostwhiteboyy -
      yay its over! i was lost! i didnt know what to do with myself!
    1. A Retired Mod's Avatar
      A Retired Mod -
      Back up yeah!!
    1. Cer0's Avatar
      Cer0 -
      Quote Originally Posted by lostwhiteboyy View Post
      yay its over! i was lost! i didnt know what to do with myself!
      Same here. I actually had to do something at my work. Other than that I was browsing the interwebs at encoding/streaming info for my home setups.
    1. SnowLeo's Avatar
      SnowLeo -
      so what exactly was the maintenance for?
    1. iYeow's Avatar
      iYeow -
      Make sure they fix the problem of posting from IE, been having problems posting, kept popping up this msg " your message must be atleast 2 characters. It is happening on my both laptops. The funny thing Safari browser works.
    1. Cody Overcash's Avatar
      Cody Overcash -
      Quote Originally Posted by yeow202 View Post
      Make sure they fix the problem of posting from IE, been having problems posting, kept popping up this msg " your message must be atleast 2 characters. It is happening on my both laptops. The funny thing Safari browser works.
      http://modmyi.com/forums/profile.php?do=editoptions

      -> Message Editor Interface -> Choose Basic or Standard

      Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
      so what exactly was the maintenance for?
      modmyi.com/forums

      things . . . changed . . .
    1. SnowLeo's Avatar
      SnowLeo -
      being... what exactly
    1. Cody Overcash's Avatar
      Cody Overcash -
      Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
      being... what exactly


      does anything look different to you?