The GameBone pro looks like a bone. A dog bone. But its actually one of the world's first iPhone OS 3.0 compatible 8-way D-pad 6 buttons game controller to incorporate a 2000mAh battery, both Bluetooth and Apple's 30-pin dock connector connectivity, built-in speaker and 3.5 audio headphone jack.
Slated to come out Sept of 09, the thing will come with a stand to support vertical or portrait modes, and "a clip-on rotating 'I' stand that will allow the GameBone Pro to be attached to the iPhone / iPod touch while in use."
You may remember the iControlPad... which was supposed to be frickin sexy, but never really came to fruition.
The guys at 22Moo are releasing an SDK for the device soon, hit up their site to register for notification when it launches.
The GameBone Pro features :
- Dual connectivity - Connect with Bluetooth wirelessly OR use the 30-pin dock connector cable
- 2000mAh Lithium-ion Battery for additional power for your iPod touch / iPhone*
- ED showing charging state and capacity
- 8-way D-Pad with 6 buttons
- Bluetooth button for pairing and status
- Built-in speakers, mic and 3.5 audio headphone jack
- "Made for iPod" and "Works for iPhone" certification (pending Apple approval, heh)
This is interesting... they're OPEN TO PRICING SUGGESTIONS! heh...
What are currently open to pricing suggestions from the public. We want to ensure our customers get the best value possible and our distributors/resellers receive a decent margin as well. Please feel free to suggest a recommended price for our GameBone Pro.
22Moo (thanks to Logan Easter (Compnerd88) for the email)