• Your favorite

    Apple

    ,

    iPhone

    ,

    iPad

    ,

    iOS

    ,
    Jailbreak
    , and
    Cydia
    site.
  • iPhone 3G S Delivering . . . Tomorrow?!?
    A user here at MMi emailed us some interesting images of his iPhone 3G S delivery status. He ordered his phone via Apple using the Apple Store hack and like others, has received his USPS tracking info.

    Funny thing is, UPS says that his iPhone 3G S is expected to be delivered to him tomorrow. Has Apple made a mistake allowing iPhone Day to come early for many this year? The iPhone isn't being delivered to an AT&T or Apple Store for pick-up, it's being delivered straight to this members house. Maybe USPS has instructions from Apple to hold packages until friday . . . .




    Edit: Nope, looks like UPS is holding it because the "receiver requested a hold for a future delivery date."

    This article was originally published in forum thread: iPhone 3G S Delivering . . . Tomorrow?!? started by Cody Overcash View original post
    Comments 215 Comments
    1. Cody Overcash's Avatar
      Cody Overcash -
      Quote Originally Posted by endriti View Post
      First of all APPLE ships via FEDEX and not UPS.

      Second of all...Nothinf
      my iphone 3g s is shipping via ups, so . . . wrong this time
    1. BoostedEvoIX's Avatar
      BoostedEvoIX -
      I ordered mine on the 14th and i have not received any emails or confirmation. My mom ordered one on the 11th and hasnt received anything all for tracking or shipment info.

      So is apple promising delivery on the 19th for those who bought it on their website? Because now theres different stories and delivery dates people are posting
    1. Poseidon79's Avatar
      Poseidon79 -
      I just got off the phone with AT&T Online Order support and was told:

      "We don't have the phones yet. They have not been released from the manufacturer and so we don't have them in our warehouse to ship out yet. As soon as we get them we can give you a delivery date but if when you ordered if you were promised the 19th then that's probably what you can expect."

      If anyone else wants to call and see if you can get a more concrete answer the phone # for online orders is 866-391-0749.
    1. BoostedEvoIX's Avatar
      BoostedEvoIX -
      Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon79 View Post
      I just got off the phone with AT&T Online Order support and was told:

      "We don't have the phones yet. They have not been released from the manufacturer and so we don't have them in our warehouse to ship out yet. As soon as we get them we can give you a delivery date but if when you ordered if you were promised the 19th then that's probably what you can expect."

      If anyone else wants to call and see if you can get a more concrete answer the phone # for online orders is 866-391-0749.
      have you tried calling apple directly to see what they say about the 19th for delivery?
    1. brokentwice's Avatar
      brokentwice -
      I can confirm that i placed my Order on the 9th. and It shows that it will get here on 18th and YES ITS SHIPPING FROM UPS haha
    1. DaveiPhone's Avatar
      DaveiPhone -
      I placed my order on the 10th, and UPS tracking says it will deliver on the 18th. My order page on Apple said it would deliver BY the 19th. But oddly, their shipping confirmation email says it will deliver by the 22nd. Sure hope UPS is right!
    1. Poseidon79's Avatar
      Poseidon79 -
      I placed my order from AT&T directly thru their website so I doubt Apple can confirm or deny anything with it.
    1. nrowensby's Avatar
      nrowensby -
      Why 6 reference numbers?
    1. Bar10der's Avatar
      Bar10der -
      Quote Originally Posted by cash7c3 View Post
      A user here at MMi emailed us some interesting images of his iPhone 3G S delivery status. He ordered his phone via Apple using the Apple Store hack and like others, has received his USPS tracking info.

      Funny thing is, UPS says that his iPhone 3G S is expected to be delivered to him tomorrow. Has Apple made a mistake allowing iPhone Day to come early for many this year? The iPhone isn't being delivered to an AT&T or Apple Store for pick-up, it's being delivered straight to this members house. Maybe USPS has instructions from Apple to hold packages until friday . . . .


      Yepp I got the Same email
    1. BoostedEvoIX's Avatar
      BoostedEvoIX -
      Quote Originally Posted by Bar10der View Post
      Yepp I got the Same email
      I ordered mine on the 14th and im yet to receive a tracking number or confirmation. I hope its delivered to me friday, i dont wana wait
    1. VPxPrettyBoy's Avatar
      VPxPrettyBoy -
      Quote Originally Posted by z3r01 View Post

      this is what mine says on the order....do you think frieght means it shipped or ?
      i pre-ordered mines through a AT&T store on the 12th, when i check the order status, it says shipped and i have a tracking number, except the tracking number does not work for UPS, can't be found in their system.
    1. flaviocontreras's Avatar
      flaviocontreras -
      I order mine on the 12th and my ups tracking number does not give me a specific date, but today i called apple and i asked them if my phone was going to arrive at my house on the 19th and they said it would be at house before the 19th so if that is the case i think it would most likely be at my house on the 18th all depends what my ups tracking number saids tommorow
    1. dz302's Avatar
      dz302 -
      I have never posted here as answers to all questions are here if you look for them
      My brother is an exec at UPS and phones will be delivered tomorrow 6/17 between 10am and 4pm. I have 4 incoming... keepn'
      the whole family happy
    1. flaviocontreras's Avatar
      flaviocontreras -
      Quote Originally Posted by dz302 View Post
      I have never posted here as answers to all questions are here if you look for them
      My brother is an exec at UPS and phones will be delivered tomorrow 6/17 between 10am and 4pm. I have 4 incoming... keepn'
      the whole family happy
      I hope your brother is right i will be very happy if i get my phone tommorow.
    1. dark_cloud's Avatar
      dark_cloud -
      Quote Originally Posted by dz302 View Post
      I have never posted here as answers to all questions are here if you look for them
      My brother is an exec at UPS and phones will be delivered tomorrow 6/17 between 10am and 4pm. I have 4 incoming... keepn'
      the whole family happy
      is that for most of us, that would be awsome.

      also i ordered mine the 11th from att, and mine still says in progress on the att site, but i got an email from att saying my phone will arive no later then the 19th i hope i get it tomorow that will make me happy lol
    1. BoostedEvoIX's Avatar
      BoostedEvoIX -
      i dont care if i dont get mine delivered tomorrow or thursday. As long as i can get it on the 19th how apple promises ill be happy
    1. xep5k's Avatar
      xep5k -
      I THINK A LOT OF YOU ARE NOT READING YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAILS RIGHT.

      THIS EMAIL FROM MY PRE-ORDER SHOWS THAT WE ARE NOT PROMISED A 6/19 DELIVERY DATE...

      "Your iPhone 3G S, pre-order ######### is being processed and will be shipped overnight to arrive as early as June 19, 2009."

      KEY WORD HERE GUYS IS "AS EARLY AS" THIS DOESNT MEAN YOU WILL RECEIVE IT ON THAT DATE. THAT DATE IS THE EARLIEST YOU CAN RECEIVE IT...COULD BE DAYS LATER...WE WERE NOT PROMISED ANYTHING...
    1. potatoballs's Avatar
      potatoballs -
      I ordered mine on the 8th, and I still have no tracking number.
    1. NiteStar's Avatar
      NiteStar -
      Quote Originally Posted by z3r01 View Post

      this is what mine says on the order....do you think frieght means it shipped or ?
      Mine was showing the same thing, but with an added line for a sim card being delivered as well (at&t). I received an email from them saturday saying it was getting ready to ship. Now when i check my order status, it only shows the sim card, but that even has a ship date next to it of 6/15/09, even though it says "in progress". I have yet though to get an official tracking # for anything. I hope it all means my phone is on the way.
    1. BoostedEvoIX's Avatar
      BoostedEvoIX -
      Quote Originally Posted by xep5k View Post
      I THINK A LOT OF YOU ARE NOT READING YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAILS RIGHT.

      THIS EMAIL FROM MY PRE-ORDER SHOWS THAT WE ARE NOT PROMISED A 6/19 DELIVERY DATE...

      "Your iPhone 3G S, pre-order ######### is being processed and will be shipped overnight to arrive as early as June 19, 2009."

      KEY WORD HERE GUYS IS "AS EARLY AS" THIS DOESNT MEAN YOU WILL RECEIVE IT ON THAT DATE. THAT DATE IS THE EARLIEST YOU CAN RECEIVE IT...COULD BE DAYS LATER...WE WERE NOT PROMISED ANYTHING...

      overnight shipping is to make sure if gets to you on a specific date. Thats why theyre using that method of shipping to promise delivery on the 19th how they have stated