Cylay is the world’s first iPhone security product from iFoneTec that fights theft , tracks lost iPhone, protects data and information, and controls a lost iPhone remotely.
It is capable of identifying current user of an iPhone after its original owner loses it. In addition, it allows the original owner to delete and back up the information via SMS and internet.
Cylay uses a smart and intelligent algorithm to decide whether an iPhone is lost, and claims its loss , so that the iPhone can be recovered in some cases.
Cylay will arm your iPhone with the following of unique features:
- Report current user phone number when iPhone is lost;
- Backup iPhone data to Cylay Server or Google Server;
- Delete all of iPhone information when iPhone is lost;
- Find lost iPhone location(3G iPhone only);
- Report Call history and SMS log of lost iPhone;
- Remotely control lost iPhone: forward SMS, and restore data to iPhone;
In order to use Cylay, you will need:
Jailbreak 2G ,3G iPhone with the 2.0 firmware (or above)
One Cylay Account at cylay.com
Install Cylay to iPhone on Cylay or Installer
How to get Started
Step 1 Register one account for Cylay at cylay.com.
Step 2 Activate, login account and edit your profile.
Step 3 Install Cylay to iPhone from Cydia or Installer
Installer: Installer 4.0 Repository
Step 4 Setup Cylay in iPhone Settings
Step 5 Test Cylay
For more information, goto Home : iFoneTec Cylay