You can now Jailbreak firmware 3.0 thanks to the Dev Team's hard work on PwnageTool 3.0.
- UltraSn0w is not out yet. If you have an iPhone 3g that NEEDS to be unlocked for you to use it wait until UltraSn0w is released (we will post when that happens) before upgrading to 3.0 and Jailbreaking.
- iPhone 3g owners that don't need to be unlocked feel free to upgrade and jailbreak.
- Factory Unlocked iPhone 3g is fine to upgrade and jailbreak. It will remain unlocked. If you don't know whether or not yours came unlocked from the factory then don't risk it.
- iPhone 2g owners you are perfectly fine, create custom .ispw via PwnageTool and you'll be unlocked and jailbroken.
- iPod Touch 1g you this will jailbreak your device
- iPod Touch 2g, there is not 3.0 jailbreak yet
- This DOES NOT work on the iPhone 3G S
MMi Member Mirror
You can download via torrent here