If yes, then this your lucky day! Follow the guide below add a weather widget to the homescreen! (Only for 2.x version)
You must have WinterBoard installed to follow this guide.
Here are the steps you need to follow:
1. Download the weather widget from here.
2. Extract the zip download in the above step to get .theme file.
3. If on a mac, right click the file and choose show package contents. If on windows, it will simply show up as a folder, open it.
4. Open folder named private.
5. Open the file named configureMe.js, edit the things below and save it. On a mac, use text edit and on PC, open it with notepad or textpad.
- City, Country: Change it to your City and Country (Beirut and Lebanon in our example)
- stylesheet: change it to the stylesheet you want (split in our example)
- iconset: change it to the name of iconset (klear in our folder)
- interval: change it to time (in minutes) after which you want the weather to refresh (35 minutes in our example)
6. Connect to you iPhone using SSH and go to directory /Library/Themes/ and place the .theme file there.
7. After that, go to winterboad and activate it.
All the credits for making this possible goes to Zetetic Apparatchik @ MacThemes2 Forum
The credit for taskbar stylesheet and taskbar_city stylesheet goes to therealduckie and Gitykins @ MacThemes2 Forum