• Your favorite

    Apple

    ,

    iPhone

    ,

    iPad

    ,

    iOS

    ,
    Jailbreak
    , and
    Cydia
    site.
  • Theme Of The Week : March 1st, 2010
    Today marks the first day of March. Today also marks the first day we finally don't have to hear that Olympics song anymore. And even better... Today is also the first of our new weekly segment "Theme of The Week". We will cover 1-2 themes each week chosen by our staff here at ModMyi. Of course, you can always submit a nomination or your theme to us.



    Thread Discussion on iNXE
    iNXE Beta - Download
    iNXE SBSettings - Download

    Required for this theme:
    SBsettings [cant rate this high enough, theme included, needs to be copied to SBsettings theme folder]
    6 Icons Dock
    BlankNull
    iBlank
    FiveIRows
    Optional:
    SpringJumps

    Special thanks go to JStraitiff for the upcoming Cydget and K.Nitsua for the user wallpaper code.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Theme Of The Week : March 1st, 2010 started by nickhesson View original post
    Comments 46 Comments
    1. equazian's Avatar
      equazian -
      daym too bad i'm a ps3 user :P
    1. rickybobby's Avatar
      rickybobby -
      looks good but like above im going to get a ps3 i have been done with xbox for awhile now
    1. battlecrushr's Avatar
      battlecrushr -
      awesome new segment
      i like it
    1. blkcadi's Avatar
      blkcadi -
      Yup, this is a cool idea. Thx Nick.
    1. Entombed Sh4dw's Avatar
      Entombed Sh4dw -
      Love the idea! Thanks for putting me up!
    1. iTitoThemes's Avatar
      iTitoThemes -
      awesome theme!
    1. ElectricEnix's Avatar
      ElectricEnix -
      I'm a PS3 player as well. lol
    1. holdemdogg's Avatar
      holdemdogg -
      Great idea for a segment.
    1. 40_ounce's Avatar
      40_ounce -
      I love it.. Downloading now.
    1. StealthBravo's Avatar
      StealthBravo -
      Great theme and great segment
    1. Entombed Sh4dw's Avatar
      Entombed Sh4dw -
      Quote Originally Posted by ElectricEnix View Post
      I'm a PS3 player as well. lol
      There are a few PS3 XMB themes out there, Ill look at them after Ive finished with this and another concept I have in mind and see if they need to be made better. Vertical scrolling will give these a more realistic experience.
    1. rhekt's Avatar
      rhekt -
      looks like a gamers delight
    1. lolcats1's Avatar
      lolcats1 -
      the sbsettings theme is killer
    1. wannabprogramma's Avatar
      wannabprogramma -
      Quote Originally Posted by equazian View Post
      daym too bad i'm a ps3 user :P
      Quote Originally Posted by biggie81 View Post
      looks good but like above im going to get a ps3 i have been done with xbox for awhile now
      Quote Originally Posted by Entombed Sh4dw View Post
      There are a few PS3 XMB themes out there, Ill look at them after Ive finished with this and another concept I have in mind and see if they need to be made better. Vertical scrolling will give these a more realistic experience.
      I can tell ya that none of the ones out there right now live up to being a lifetime theme but I'm working on a complete theme for the "PSP" (which is basically the same as the ps3) so by the time your done with this awesome theme you won't have to worry o and btw vertical scrolling actually doesn't help much in these themes I've thought out every way and vertical scrolling wouldn't help much...
    1. glassJAw's Avatar
      glassJAw -
      PS3 users add me! (as soon as the PSN gets back on) glassjaw624
    1. treble26's Avatar
      treble26 -
      thats one awesome theme! is there a way i can get my avatar pic and place it on that theme.
    1. matthew1111's Avatar
      matthew1111 -
      Thanks for putting this up! Xbox is da best!
    1. Entombed Sh4dw's Avatar
      Entombed Sh4dw -
      Quote Originally Posted by lolcats1 View Post
      the sbsettings theme is killer
      Thanks, ill finish the remaining icons for full release.

      Quote Originally Posted by wannabprogramma View Post
      I can tell ya that none of the ones out there right now live up to being a lifetime theme but I'm working on a complete theme for the "PSP" (which is basically the same as the ps3) so by the time your done with this awesome theme you won't have to worry o and btw vertical scrolling actually doesn't help much in these themes I've thought out every way and vertical scrolling wouldn't help much...
      Im gonna wait till it comes out and give it a go as I can see some potential there...

      Quote Originally Posted by treble26 View Post
      thats one awesome theme! is there a way i can get my avatar pic and place it on that theme.
      Yeah absolutely, comes with a PSD file and pdf instructions on how to do it...
    1. smuggler's Avatar
      smuggler -
      Best theme i've seen for the iPhone mainly cause I'm a heavy heavy Xbox live user
    1. LSZ33's Avatar
      LSZ33 -
      That's a bad@$$ theme. Ps3 & x360 here