• Your favorite

    Apple

    ,

    iPhone

    ,

    iPad

    ,

    iOS

    ,
    Jailbreak
    , and
    Cydia
    site.
  • WWDC 2010 Gallery Up


    Many of you had emailed asking for higher res photos from our WWDC 2010 Coverage, so we've set up a gallery at:

    modmyi.com/gallery/wwdc2010
    This article was originally published in forum thread: WWDC 2010 Gallery Up started by Kyle Matthews View original post
    Comments 17 Comments
    1. EddieLeonard's Avatar
      EddieLeonard -
      thanx for this.
      whats the 2nd image?
    1. brandon202215's Avatar
      brandon202215 -
      Cool thanks!
    1. Kyle Matthews's Avatar
      Kyle Matthews -
      The bumpers accessory from Apple. Like a rubbery piece that goes around the phone to protect it.
    1. sziklassy's Avatar
      sziklassy -
      Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Matthews View Post
      The bumpers accessory from Apple. Like a rubbery piece that goes around the phone to protect it.
      Like a silicone case basically?
    1. jrlrule's Avatar
      jrlrule -
      There's the whole video on the apple site, just watch that if you haven't seen it..
    1. hoqts's Avatar
      hoqts -
      the bumpers is not silicone case and only to protect the sides. If you go to apple site/tech specs and you see that is covering the four sides and the back and front is naked.
    1. Happy Noodle Boy's Avatar
      Happy Noodle Boy -
      Quote Originally Posted by sziklassy View Post
      Like a silicone case basically?
      Less of a case, more like a frame.
    1. sziklassy's Avatar
      sziklassy -
      Quote Originally Posted by Happy Noodle Boy View Post
      Less of a case, more like a frame.
      I guess what I was getting at, is it's silicone, correct? If that's the case, I can see myself getting this, throwing something like a zagg on the front and back, and be hppy with case protection.
    1. The Maestro's Avatar
      The Maestro -
      The whole keynotes on iTunes for free
    1. hoqts's Avatar
      hoqts -
      Quote Originally Posted by sziklassy View Post
      I guess what I was getting at, is it's silicone, correct? If that's the case, I can see myself getting this, throwing something like a zagg on the front and back, and be hppy with case protection.
      Sorry Modmyi. I know this is out of the topic but I really really want to ask Sziklassy.

      I saw your description under a post that you prayed for an iphone and you stole one but later, you prayed for forgiveness? Did you really do that? Im curious.

      + Zagg shield protects from stratch but not from drop. I hope they will create a plate to protect the back to prevent the shock of the drop. My iphone 2g went crazy because i dropped it once on the floor really badly and it stopped functioning well. It doesnt listen to me.
    1. ashrafkhalifa's Avatar
      ashrafkhalifa -
      Thanks Kyle Matthews! Good picture, proud to be you was there.
    1. lolcats1's Avatar
      lolcats1 -
      just got my ipod running iphone OS 4.0, pretty cool stuff
    1. whereswaldo's Avatar
      whereswaldo -
      the bumpers are cool
    1. EliteApple's Avatar
      EliteApple -
      ORRR, people can just watch it here: http://www.apple.com/quicktime/qtv/wwdc10/index.html
    1. whereswaldo's Avatar
      whereswaldo -
      ^^That gives me a lot of errors
    1. sziklassy's Avatar
      sziklassy -
      Quote Originally Posted by hoqts View Post
      Sorry Modmyi. I know this is out of the topic but I really really want to ask Sziklassy.

      I saw your description under a post that you prayed for an iphone and you stole one but later, you prayed for forgiveness? Did you really do that? Im curious.

      + Zagg shield protects from stratch but not from drop. I hope they will create a plate to protect the back to prevent the shock of the drop. My iphone 2g went crazy because i dropped it once on the floor really badly and it stopped functioning well. It doesnt listen to me.
      No I didn't, just thought it was a cool tag line LOL.

      If the phone falls flat, I don't see an issue with the zag. Look at how much bend the glass allows in the fabrication process. It was amazing, to me anyway. I think the risk is it getting knocked on the sides, which is why they are making the bumper. personally, I wouldn't make it option, but rather required. Of course Apple isn't going to just throw one in though

      Quote Originally Posted by EliteApple View Post
      ORRR, people can just watch it here: http://www.apple.com/quicktime/qtv/wwdc10/index.html
      Sure, if we all want to sit down and watch over an hour of footage, I guess that's an option.
    1. mobay's Avatar
      mobay -
      awesome