• Your favorite

    Apple

    ,

    iPhone

    ,

    iPad

    ,

    iOS

    ,
    Jailbreak
    , and
    Cydia
    site.
  • 4th Gen iPhone Case Confirms Leaked iPhone Design?



    The closer we get to the looming announcement of the new iPhone, the more details emerge about what we can possibly expect from the updated device. This week, in particular, we're gleaning from the new iPhone cases pictured here from HardMac that the forthcoming 4th gen handset will prove very similar to the prototype designs that have been leaked from a variety of sources over time.

    These third-party iPhone protective cases speak volumes about the new device just by showcasing the new space allotted for highly anticipated and widely expected new features, like a flash unit to accompany a higher-res camera. Of course, given the details acquired from the infamous prototype "acquisition" by Gizmodo, it doesn't appear that many surprises are left in store for the new iPhone's big reveal.

    Despite initial plans to roll out the 4th generation iPhone in late June or early July, the fallout from the stolen prototype and other telling information leaks throughout the industry, it is believed Apple will reveal the new handset on or around June 7th to mark the start of the annual Worldwide Developers Conference.

    The new cases from China haven't shipped yet but by virtue of these leaked photos alone, the cases just add to the already "spilled beans" about what we can all but certainly expect from the 4th generation iPhone when it finally turns up in a sanctioned Apple appearance next month.

    Image via HardMac
    This article was originally published in forum thread: 4th Gen iPhone Case Confirms Leaked iPhone Design? started by Michael Essany View original post
    Comments 42 Comments
    1. ForumSnoBorderRK's Avatar
      ForumSnoBorderRK -
      hmm.. doubt id put a case on this iphone... havent for the past 3.
      but those seem pretty cool
    1. a-F's Avatar
      a-F -
      Girlie looking
    1. Ray661's Avatar
      Ray661 -
      I just realized my favorite case won't work with the new iPhone >.>
    1. dangersnert's Avatar
      dangersnert -
      Doesn't look like there is a hole for the camera??
    1. a-F's Avatar
      a-F -
      Quote Originally Posted by dangersnert View Post
      Doesn't look like there is a hole for the camera??

      Look at the top left corner of the black case. There is a hole.
    1. vruls's Avatar
      vruls -
      ***!!!!!!!
    1. DHTP's Avatar
      DHTP -
      Quote Originally Posted by a-F View Post
      Girlie looking
      Very girly looking
    1. vruls's Avatar
      vruls -
      G#Y!!!!!!
    1. prankz55's Avatar
      prankz55 -
      Nothing gr8 !!!
    1. vantheman169's Avatar
      vantheman169 -
      I put a case, or a skin on damn near every electronic device i get. Keeps them in Like new condition that way when i go to sell them after i am bored with them they are still worth some good $$$ cash and not all beat up.

      Also these cases are ugly, i will be waiting for otterbox or seideo to come out with something way better than these for the new iphone cuz you know there will be alot more than just these few...
    1. wolverinemarky's Avatar
      wolverinemarky -
      Quote Originally Posted by vantheman169 View Post
      I put a case, or a skin on damn near every electronic device i get. Keeps them in Like new condition that way when i go to sell them after i am bored with them they are still worth some good $$$ cash and not all beat up.

      Also these cases are ugly, i will be waiting for otterbox or seideo to come out with something way better than these for the new iphone cuz you know there will be alot more than just these few...
      yea i got an otterbox case on my 3G definitely wouldnt buy one of those
    1. vantheman169's Avatar
      vantheman169 -
      Quote Originally Posted by wolverinemarky View Post
      yea i got an otterbox case on my 3G definitely wouldnt buy one of those
      No kidding, the defender is too big for me but i got the smaller one. I am rocking the 3GS Commuter Series Case. Its awesome! And the back colored plate is inner changeable!
    1. Maarten16's Avatar
      Maarten16 -
      Or not...
      No camera hole??
      They don't even think before making something :S

      ? and now there is? shiny silicone case for Iphone 4G increable silicone case CN;GUA products
    1. dale1v's Avatar
      dale1v -
      Quote Originally Posted by Maarten16 View Post
      Or not...
      No camera hole??
      They don't even think before making something :S

      ? and now there is? shiny silicone case for Iphone 4G increable silicone case CN;GUA products
      You can see the hole.
    1. dangersnert's Avatar
      dangersnert -
      if you have a look at the Gizmodo pictures assuming its the new Iphone camera is on the right side of the phone not the left?? Hummm
    1. Nickaroni22's Avatar
      Nickaroni22 -
      Nice
    1. l0k0's Avatar
      l0k0 -
      OtterBox FTW!!!!.....I get pissed off at Modern Warfare 2 soo much that i like to throw my iphone around the room. Still not a scratch on it either.

      dangersnert does have a valid point...hrmmmmm
    1. Pitbull2o08's Avatar
      Pitbull2o08 -
      Quote Originally Posted by dangersnert View Post
      if you have a look at the Gizmodo pictures assuming its the new Iphone camera is on the right side of the phone not the left?? Hummm
      no these cases are consistent with the camera on gizmodo's phone
    1. Eagleye's Avatar
      Eagleye -
      Ive only ever used zagg's invisibleshield mostly cause outer cases are so bulky in your pocket. Apple spends so much time on design and the way the product feels in your hand.. so why mess with a good thing? And if you look at some of the stress tests on the iphone online, its a very durable phone. Ive had no problems with my phone so far and I've dropped it plenty of times.
    1. clarky8's Avatar
      clarky8 -
      Very girlie looking. But will need a case to hide the ugle desing of new phone