• Your favorite

    Apple

    ,

    iPhone

    ,

    iPad

    ,

    iOS

    ,
    Jailbreak
    , and
    Cydia
    site.
  • a lil something i just found



    its confirmed that tomorrow is the actual release of spirit!
    i guess he was just trying some things out and now
    This has been confirmed to be a fake tweet, (notice the underscore in his name), more news will come as it develops.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: a lil something i just found started by z3r01 View original post
    Comments 254 Comments
    1. mfldmike's Avatar
      mfldmike -
      Quote Originally Posted by awesomeiPod View Post

      Best if you just leave...
      Best if you just keep the worthless comments to yourself.
    1. grescho's Avatar
      grescho -
      Comeon boys. Put your handbags away...
    1. mfldmike's Avatar
      mfldmike -
      Quote Originally Posted by grescho View Post
      Comeon boys. Put your handbags away...

      It's called a "man purse!"

      Lol...just trying to lighten the mood
    1. grescho's Avatar
      grescho -
      LOL,
      All is happy and calm again now!


      Quote Originally Posted by mfldmike View Post
      It's called a "man purse!"

      Lol...just trying to lighten the mood
    1. mfldmike's Avatar
      mfldmike -
      Quote Originally Posted by grescho View Post
      LOL,
      All is happy and calm again now!
      Groos fraba...lol
    1. glassJAw's Avatar
      glassJAw -
      It seems this comex guy has gotten us all a little loopy. See what your doing to us comex! Do you see!?
    1. grescho's Avatar
      grescho -
      Quote Originally Posted by glassJAw View Post
      It seems this comex guy has gotten us all a little loopy. See what your doing to us comex! Do you see!?
      Its the stress of constantly refreshing this goddam page.. First thing I do in the morning, and last thing at night...
      I think I and a few others need some pills from the doc.
    1. RelentlessDan's Avatar
      RelentlessDan -
      Quote Originally Posted by grescho View Post
      Its the stress of constantly refreshing this goddam page.. First thing I do in the morning, and last thing at night...
      I think I and a few others need some pills from the doc.
      spot on, where can i buy these pills ?

      and a new f5 button, ive been pressing it all day for months.
    1. grescho's Avatar
      grescho -
      Quote Originally Posted by RelentlessDan View Post
      spot on, where can i buy these pills ?

      and a new f5 button, ive been pressing it all day for months.
      You would need to talk to your own doctor regarding these... Sorry.
      Last thing I want to do is spark another debate regarding ethics!!
      The F5 key on the other hand, can be found at most reputable computer stores.
    1. glassJAw's Avatar
      glassJAw -
      You can buy the pills from me. Which ones you want? Just joking..kind of.
    1. RelentlessDan's Avatar
      RelentlessDan -
      Quote Originally Posted by grescho View Post
      You would need to talk to your own doctor regarding these... Sorry.
      Last thing I want to do is spark another debate regarding ethics!!
      The F5 key on the other hand, can be found at most reputable computer stores.
      can i get these pills on those websites i recieve in my email.

      "canadian meds for less" <- thats where i need to go right ?
    1. mfldmike's Avatar
      mfldmike -
      Google "Holy Basil"

      Legal happy pill
    1. z3r01's Avatar
      z3r01 -
      lol , how did this thread turn from jailbreak to pills lol
    1. grescho's Avatar
      grescho -
      We've hijacked this thread, cause we were all getting a little stressed. And we looking for anyway to relieve it!!
    1. luckybob99's Avatar
      luckybob99 -
      Go and watch a prono
    1. timothyvanwing's Avatar
      timothyvanwing -
      It's Tommorrow Already!....
    1. rawfuls's Avatar
      rawfuls -
      Read the post a few back.

      "comex_" is a fake, however "comex" is not.

      The person (on the first page) that's in the picture is a fake.
    1. timothyvanwing's Avatar
      timothyvanwing -
      Sooooo when's it gonna be released??
    1. rawfuls's Avatar
      rawfuls -
      Quote Originally Posted by timothyvanwing View Post
      Sooooo when's it gonna be released??
      I'd say on, around, before, or after the international iPad 3G release.
      Just wait and don't get your panties in a bunch.
    1. winvargh's Avatar
      winvargh -
      So it's not coming out today
      does anyone know the finaly date it's actually going to realease?