If you use Instagram on your iPhone or iPod touch, then a new free jailbreak tweak called InstaEnhancer by iOS developer elias is now available in Cydia that you'll want to take a peek at. It can supercharge your Instagram application with new features and improvements that you can customize to your liking.
Instahancer adds a preferences pane to your Settings application where you can configure a number of options:
The options you can enable or disable here include:
- Confirming whether you're sure you want to like a photo
- Enabling or disabling a dark keyboard
- Enable the ability to save photos from your Instagram feed
- Configure a custom font size
- Spoof a fake number of followers (only you can see this)
- Spoof a fake number of following (only you can see this)
- Spoof a fake number of likes (only you can see this)
Each time you make changes you will need to tap on the "Apply Changes" button in the preferences pane. You should also kill the Instagram application from the App Switcher to ensure that all changes take effect.
InstaEnhancer is a solid tweak for adding a few nice options to your Instagram application. If you'd like to give it a try, it's available for free right now in Cydia's BigBoss repository.
Requirements: iOS 7.0-7.1.1
Tested on: iPhone 5 running iOS 7.0.6
Editor's Rating: / 4.5/5