I just noticed an update to the RockApp and after installing, and rebooting, I was prompted by RockApp with a note that told me my SSH Password was still at the default of 'alpine' and that I should change my password immediately. (I just restored recently and had not done this yet)
After accepting the pop-up, I was able to enter in a new password. I was then informed that the password had been successfully changed.
Most of you have probably already changed your passwords by now, but if you haven't, this is possibly the easiest way to do so without entering the terminal.
Not only does this update bring an easy way to change your SSH Password, I believe this is another huge step forward for RockApp and another reason you should use both Cydia AND RockApp. I am starting to use RockApp more and more, and the stability just keeps getting better and better.
- (2.15.3 Update - Bug Fix for Apps with Space in Name)
- Warning for SSH - mobile/root passwords as default 'alpine'
- Force Removal option for "stuck" packages
- RockID Manage View now shows lists of Purchase Apps
- Added forgot password link
- Ability to disable MobileSubstrate Extensions via Extension Manager
- Fix: Removal of sources added via Package
- Fix: Upgrade/Dependency Installs Fixed
- Fix: For purchasing apps when can't find catalog
- Fix: Adding user entered repos sometimes points to wrong repo url
- Fix: Homepage Tag
RockApp Store Projects $2Mil/Year
RockApp Launches 2.0
Rock Your Phone [ LAUNCH ] - iPhone Application Stores Abound