• Your favorite

    Apple

    ,

    iPhone

    ,

    iPad

    ,

    iOS

    ,
    Jailbreak
    , and
    Cydia
    site.
  • vWallpaper video wallpaper released
    NOTE: I JUST NOTICED THIS GOT MOVED TO NEWS SECTION, I AM NOT THE CREATOR OF THE APP.PLEASE DONT PM ME WITH QUESTIONS

    vWallpaper- is an app that allows u to play .mov video files as ur wallpaper

    Its available from Installer via the repo i.danstaface.net

    videos go into /Library/Skrew/Videos

    the new location /private/var/mobile/media/skrew/videos




    Here's some vids i made

    The first shows the stock videos plus one of animated wallpapers i got of youtube and another vid of girls dancing in lingerie



    AFTER LOTS OF REQUEST I MADE A NEW LINGERIE ONE, I PERSONALLY THINK ITS THE BEST ONE. DOWNLOAD ALL THE VIDEO WALLPAPER I MADE AT DOWNLOADMYIPHONE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdYXXJqCj7s"]YouTube - new lingerie vWallpaper and new app iRolled iphone[/ame]
    This article was originally published in forum thread: vWallpaper video wallpaper released started by superrama View original post
    Comments 1180 Comments
    1. Retell's Avatar
      Retell -
      I agree with most of what you just said, however your previous post was rude and not needed.
    1. damagecase13's Avatar
      damagecase13 -
      hey guys, i installed Skrewcommon 1.0 and when i try to install vwall .8 it says i need to install skrewcommon, which i clearly did, and restarted phone etc..

      Anyone know how i can fix this?
    1. hookerpuncher's Avatar
      hookerpuncher -
      Quote Originally Posted by jtanner View Post
      I must point out ... this app is in testing / beta ... it has never been said it was the final version, as with every app out there, the risk is your to take if you wanna try it! dont ***** about it when it doesnt work for you. for the 10 or so ppl with problems there are 100 ppl working 100% with no probs. this is a wicked app and in the last 3 or 4 days, my "blue" vwallpaper has been downloaded 144 times!!
      Code:
      iphonerepostore.com/repo.xml
      so its working for alot of ppl!!!
      haha

      my source has been hit 500 times since last week, which hosts 35 vWP's and I have only heard 2 negative comments, I agree with you jtanner.
    1. Retell's Avatar
      Retell -
      Quote Originally Posted by damagecase13 View Post
      hey guys, i installed Skrewcommon 1.0 and when i try to install vwall .8 it says i need to install skrewcommon, which i clearly did, and restarted phone etc..

      Anyone know how i can fix this?
      Try the beta common.

      Betarepo.danstaface.net
    1. skrew's Avatar
      skrew -
      no don't use beta repo ! the version on beta repo can block your iphone! its only for advanced user who know how to use ssh for letting rebooting without restoring!
    1. Retell's Avatar
      Retell -
      Sorry my bad. New installer woot!
    1. Rooz739's Avatar
      Rooz739 -
      Quote Originally Posted by The Salt View Post
      dang!!! It wont let me! It says DL skrewcommon first, then when I try to DL Skrewcommon, It tells me to DL Skrewcommon first. WTF?
      that's because vWallpaper is still in your queue so it's trying to install that since you downloaded it first. just try again and hit "clear queue" when the prompt comes up. then download screwcommon and then vWallpaper and you should be all good.
    1. tsatryan's Avatar
      tsatryan -
      Quote Originally Posted by Retell View Post
      I agree with most of what you just said, however your previous post was rude and not needed.
      While I will say thank you for saying that you agree with most of what I just said, I will take exception to your comment that my previous post was rude and not needed. My post was not rude - it was blunt and to the point. It was not rude, because it was stating a truth.

      What IS rude is when an individual who has never once before helped in any development of any app, and has never once participated in any conversation in any thread, and has never once offered any kind of helpful comments toward the furthering of an application, makes a condescending remark about an application written by someone who has openly and clearly stated the application is a beta app, and has gone out of his way to improve the application - all at NO cost to anyone.

      Frankly, it's a wonder that Screw even bothers to attempt to work on this application at all. Fortunately there are many people here who have found this particular application to be very worthwhile, and truly appreciate the work of the author, and are willing to continue to use it, and provide useful feedback.

      Sorry for again being so blunt.
    1. geft's Avatar
      geft -
      when the official release?
    1. rgonzal10's Avatar
      rgonzal10 -
      I started with version 0.3 and have updated all the way up to 0.8. It works great for me. I do notice some delay when coming out of lock but that really has been my only problem after most of the other glitches were fixed. Skrew don't stop developing this app. I think it is one of the best in a long time. If I had greater technical skill I would gladly help with beta testing. Keep up the good work.

      Does anyone else think MMI should have a download index for all the vwallpapers?????
    1. dark_cloud's Avatar
      dark_cloud -
      i cant get this to play a video on my ipod, i know it works because ive seen some videos of it working any help please
    1. kainisable's Avatar
      kainisable -
      Quote Originally Posted by rgonzal10 View Post

      Does anyone else think MMI should have a download index for all the vwallpapers?????
      it already has one lol
    1. rgonzal10's Avatar
      rgonzal10 -
      Quote Originally Posted by kainisable View Post
      it already has one lol
      yea sorry didn't see it. thx!
    1. ucim2cute's Avatar
      ucim2cute -
      Awwwhhh Man, I really want this to work?? I am on 1.1.2 unlocked and jailbroken, and I also have Caterpillar, oh! wait, it's called Kate now?? Anyways, does anyone know what I must do to make it work? I have read tons of the posts, but, not sure if I'm missing something

      It looks like a super cool app, and thanks to the creator, and to all the people getting all crazy about it not working....Geesh! How about a thanks to him instead??

      Even if it doesn't work on ours right now, cuz of Kate, or SMBS, etc.. hey it works for others, so that's cool! So thanks again, and if ya think I am missing something to make it work on my phone PLEEEEEEEEEASE tell me, LOL
    1. treticker's Avatar
      treticker -
      Ok heres a request how about a video of Michael Joardan dunking or his last shot
    1. Retell's Avatar
      Retell -
      It has always been a touchy app for me. The best thing for me to do was just wipe it all out and redo. Also why are you still on 112?


      Quote Originally Posted by ucim2cute View Post
      Awwwhhh Man, I really want this to work?? I am on 1.1.2 unlocked and jailbroken, and I also have Caterpillar, oh! wait, it's called Kate now?? Anyways, does anyone know what I must do to make it work? I have read tons of the posts, but, not sure if I'm missing something

      It looks like a super cool app, and thanks to the creator, and to all the people getting all crazy about it not working....Geesh! How about a thanks to him instead??

      Even if it doesn't work on ours right now, cuz of Kate, or SMBS, etc.. hey it works for others, so that's cool! So thanks again, and if ya think I am missing something to make it work on my phone PLEEEEEEEEEASE tell me, LOL
    1. iBlade's Avatar
      iBlade -
      Quote Originally Posted by ucim2cute View Post
      Awwwhhh Man, I really want this to work?? I am on 1.1.2 unlocked and jailbroken, and I also have Caterpillar, oh! wait, it's called Kate now?? Anyways, does anyone know what I must do to make it work? I have read tons of the posts, but, not sure if I'm missing something

      It looks like a super cool app, and thanks to the creator, and to all the people getting all crazy about it not working....Geesh! How about a thanks to him instead??

      Even if it doesn't work on ours right now, cuz of Kate, or SMBS, etc.. hey it works for others, so that's cool! So thanks again, and if ya think I am missing something to make it work on my phone PLEEEEEEEEEASE tell me, LOL
      Does it even work with 1.1.2? I have it on my 1.1.3 and it works great but on my 1.1.1 it does not. You know you could just upgrade to 1.1.3 and with this opportunity get a fresh install. And maybe even get rid of the app's you don't use any more. I also have Kate :-) and like the night mode feature alot. And you are right, so many people just complaining about vWallpaper and not enough thanking Skrew.
    1. ucim2cute's Avatar
      ucim2cute -
      Quote Originally Posted by Retell View Post
      It has always been a touchy app for me. The best thing for me to do was just wipe it all out and redo. Also why are you still on 112?
      I dunno, I guess I'm just afraid if I try to upgrade, I will mess something up, and then I won't be able to fix it on my own?? Plus, I've always had help to upgrade and such, not sure if I can do it by myself

      Oh! iblade, what is the night mode feature anyways?? Is that on Kate?
    1. iBlade's Avatar
      iBlade -
      Quote Originally Posted by ucim2cute View Post
      I dunno, I guess I'm just afraid if I try to upgrade, I will mess something up, and then I won't be able to fix it on my own?? Plus, I've always had help to upgrade and such, not sure if I can do it by myself

      Oh! iblade, what is the night mode feature anyways?? Is that on Kate?
      Yes it is, if you go to the privacy setting you find the night mode setting. There you can enable it and set a start and end time, and during that time the sound and vibrating for incoming calls and sms will be muted.
      BTW you can upgrade yourself it is really easy. I just had to do it again and used ziphone 3.0 it even installs BSD subsystem installer and open ssh for you.
      Here is also more info about Kate: http://www.ripdev.com/kate/version-history
    1. ucim2cute's Avatar
      ucim2cute -
      Ok, cool thanks, gonna read up on it right now! Thanks again, Prissie


      so I need to upgrade to 1.1.3, so most of this stuff on Kate to work, right?