• Your favorite

    Apple

    ,

    iPhone

    ,

    iPad

    ,

    iOS

    ,
    Jailbreak
    , and
    Cydia
    site.
  • vWallpaper video wallpaper released
    NOTE: I JUST NOTICED THIS GOT MOVED TO NEWS SECTION, I AM NOT THE CREATOR OF THE APP.PLEASE DONT PM ME WITH QUESTIONS

    vWallpaper- is an app that allows u to play .mov video files as ur wallpaper

    Its available from Installer via the repo i.danstaface.net

    videos go into /Library/Skrew/Videos

    the new location /private/var/mobile/media/skrew/videos




    Here's some vids i made

    The first shows the stock videos plus one of animated wallpapers i got of youtube and another vid of girls dancing in lingerie



    AFTER LOTS OF REQUEST I MADE A NEW LINGERIE ONE, I PERSONALLY THINK ITS THE BEST ONE. DOWNLOAD ALL THE VIDEO WALLPAPER I MADE AT DOWNLOADMYIPHONE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdYXXJqCj7s"]YouTube - new lingerie vWallpaper and new app iRolled iphone[/ame]
    This article was originally published in forum thread: vWallpaper video wallpaper released started by superrama View original post
    Comments 1180 Comments
    1. laz305's Avatar
      laz305 -
      Quote Originally Posted by jtanner View Post
      Another new vWallpaper up, its not a loop but i love this video
      Code:
      www.iphonerepostore.com/repo.xml
      Bacardi Bass Bins

      Also on my repo, you can download ringtones, so check out the Bass Bins ringtone from this video

      J
      Yo i add3d your source what section are the vWallpapers in?
    1. jtanner's Avatar
      jtanner -
      Under "iPhoneRepoStore" in the category list.

      Make sure you use: www.iphonerepostore.com/repo.xml
    1. Xandu's Avatar
      Xandu -
      For some reason after installing SkrewCommon 1.2, vWallpaper doesn't show up and,
      when I open up the iPod from standby mode, it resprings. Anybody have a solution for this?
    1. hookerpuncher's Avatar
      hookerpuncher -
      Posted two new CoD4 vWP's up - myrepospace.com/user?i=41... enjoy and soon I will be switching over to iphonerepostore with jtanner... thanks!!
    1. neontronix's Avatar
      neontronix -
      Does anyone have skrewcommon 1.0? please post it here. the 1.2 SKREWED my vwallpaper.
    1. jtanner's Avatar
      jtanner -
      Quote Originally Posted by neontronix View Post
      Does anyone have skrewcommon 1.0? please post it here. the 1.2 SKREWED my vwallpaper.
      i dont mean to shout, really i dont, but READ & SEARCH before you post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      its only on the previous bloomin page where version 1.0 is not only attached, but also its stated that its available from my repo!! (which is in my signature before you ask)
    1. hookerpuncher's Avatar
      hookerpuncher -
      Quote Originally Posted by jtanner View Post
      i dont mean to shout, really i dont, but READ & SEARCH before you post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      its only on the previous bloomin page where version 1.0 is not only attached, but also its stated that its available from my repo!! (which is in my signature before you ask)

      but your source doesn't come up on my BRICKED phone! hahahahahahaha

      JK folks... its a joke... his repo helped me out too!
    1. jtanner's Avatar
      jtanner -
      Quote Originally Posted by hookerpuncher View Post
      but your source doesn't come up on my BRICKED phone! hahahahahahaha
      Lmao - you wait m8, it'll come from someone...someone is bound to actually do this & wonder why its not working lol

      ===========

      Uploaded (as requested) a combination of the AT&T (version 2) over the top of "Blue".
      available from my repo now
    1. hookerpuncher's Avatar
      hookerpuncher -
      added League of Clutch Gatorade: Giants vs Pats commercial to my new repo...
      iphonerepostore.com/hcck3d/hcck3d.xml
    1. makesmoves's Avatar
      makesmoves -
      NEWEST VPAPERS FROM MAKESMOVES!!!!!
      Street Fighter 4; Fight Night Round 3, Jordans The Greatest; GTA IV
      [ame=http://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i39/playboykc/?action=view&current=MM_VPapers.flv][/ame]

      so far http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthr...136451&page=40 is my most comprehensive list of the ones ive made.....my bruce lee joint is also out there floating around on page 50 something or 40 something i forgot.....
    1. ALBOJOS's Avatar
      ALBOJOS -
      Quote Originally Posted by Hondamaker View Post
      I can't get this to work for me. Any help? I'm on 1.1.4, I've disabled theme wallpaper, did a restart and a hard reboot and all that.
      hey have you fix the problem. i am having the same one.
    1. jtanner's Avatar
      jtanner -
      Quote Originally Posted by ALBOJOS View Post
      hey have you fix the problem. i am having the same one.
      What version of Skrew Common are you using???

      if your having probs, uninstall 1.2 (assuming thats what it is) and install version 1.0 from my repo. (check my sig)
    1. Fsu1dolfan's Avatar
      Fsu1dolfan -
      Okay heres the deal....
      1.1.4 with fix to make it look like 1.1.3
      Skrew 1.2 and 0.8 vwallpaper

      2 problems:

      1) I have auto lock set to 1 min and but while i have vwallpaper running it wont auto lock anymore unless i am in text area or phone area (anywhere the background doesnt show)

      2) When i download a new wallpaper it doesnt put it in my list to select????

      Frustrating problems....anyone can help???
    1. jtanner's Avatar
      jtanner -
      Quote Originally Posted by Fsu1dolfan View Post
      1.1.4 with fix to make it look like 1.1.3
      That could be a problem depending on how this tricks the phone! make sure your videos are going to the correct location of

      /private/var/mobile/Media/Skrew/Videos/

      Quote Originally Posted by Fsu1dolfan View Post
      Skrew 1.2 and 0.8 vwallpaper
      This is 50/50 with people i think...as for my phone, this ruined vwallpaper & i had to uninstall skrwecommon 1.2 & re-install 1.0 - however autolock doesnt work with 1.0. Since i dont use autolock i cudnt care less

      Quote Originally Posted by Fsu1dolfan View Post
      2) When i download a new wallpaper it doesnt put it in my list to select????
      Check the folder listed above. most apps work on 1.1.4 now so im not sure why you need the 1.1.3 trick
    1. jb4's Avatar
      jb4 -
      Quote Originally Posted by makesmoves View Post
      NEWEST VPAPERS FROM MAKESMOVES!!!!!
      Street Fighter 4; Fight Night Round 3, Jordans The Greatest; GTA IV


      so far http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthr...136451&page=40 is my most comprehensive list of the ones ive made.....my bruce lee joint is also out there floating around on page 50 something or 40 something i forgot.....
      where are you getting those vids? I don;t have them showing up in the app for vwallpaper. Are you getting them from a different location?
    1. Fsu1dolfan's Avatar
      Fsu1dolfan -
      Quote Originally Posted by jtanner View Post
      That could be a problem depending on how this tricks the phone! make sure your videos are going to the correct location of

      /private/var/mobile/Media/Skrew/Videos/



      This is 50/50 with people i think...as for my phone, this ruined vwallpaper & i had to uninstall skrwecommon 1.2 & re-install 1.0 - however autolock doesnt work with 1.0. Since i dont use autolock i cudnt care less



      Check the folder listed above. most apps work on 1.1.4 now so im not sure why you need the 1.1.3 trick

      Thanks for the reply....i guess i will work around the auto lock by just clicking the top to auto lock it myself....I will check the files when i get home through SSH and see where they are at....
      Thanks again
    1. makesmoves's Avatar
      makesmoves -
      Quote Originally Posted by jb4 View Post
      where are you getting those vids? I don;t have them showing up in the app for vwallpaper. Are you getting them from a different location?
      I make them myself!!!! MAKESMOVES!!!! I havent released the ones in the vid as yet because i see alot of love for the corny pyschodelic joints like blue lines and green waves so i said imma slow it down for yall until the realisation of what a real VPaper should be like erupts in ya minds. However I did provide a link for the other 10 or so I've created in my post. I WILL release these upon enough requests. To be clear : I WILL RELEASE these upon enough requests; Street Fighter 4; Jordans The Best; GTA IV; Fight Night Round 3; and Dragon Ball Z all by MakesMoves. Thanks!
    1. monica_69's Avatar
      monica_69 -
      great job makesmoves, I'd love to get a hold of "Jordans The Best"

      thanks so much, keep it up
    1. supafyn's Avatar
      supafyn -
      Quote Originally Posted by makesmoves View Post
      I make them myself!!!! MAKESMOVES!!!! I havent released the ones in the vid as yet because i see alot of love for the corny pyschodelic joints like blue lines and green waves so i said imma slow it down for yall until the realisation of what a real VPaper should be like erupts in ya minds. However I did provide a link for the other 10 or so I've created in my post. I WILL release these upon enough requests. To be clear : I WILL RELEASE these upon enough requests; Street Fighter 4; Jordans The Best; GTA IV; Fight Night Round 3; and Dragon Ball Z all by MakesMoves. Thanks!

      These vwallpapers look amazing so definitely count me in as putting in a request for you to release all of these out to the public.
    1. jtanner's Avatar
      jtanner -
      Quote Originally Posted by makesmoves View Post
      I make them myself!!!! MAKESMOVES!!!! I havent released the ones in the vid as yet because i see alot of love for the corny pyschodelic joints like blue lines and green waves so i said imma slow it down for yall until the realisation of what a real VPaper should be like erupts in ya minds. However I did provide a link for the other 10 or so I've created in my post. I WILL release these upon enough requests. To be clear : I WILL RELEASE these upon enough requests; Street Fighter 4; Jordans The Best; GTA IV; Fight Night Round 3; and Dragon Ball Z all by MakesMoves. Thanks!
      You got an ego problem or something?? trying to make "MakesMoves" a brand name lol its each to their own with the videos!
      "release upon request" talk about attention seeker lol.

      Blue has proved extremely popular...vwallpaper doesnt have to be about movie clips and bruce lee in that background (which i wasnt impressed with) it can be about quality loops or eventually almost higher def perfect loops!!

      That said, i DO like your streetfighter vid as shown above, thats nice, i like it.

      Some people wont want that much "in your face, flashy, action all the time" type vid, they may prefer the more subtle "lounge" type looping video.

      i think its great your putting in such effort but dont get moody coz ur not getting shown the love!

      As far as requests go tho... i would like a copy of your streetfighter

      i may not be so keen on the rest of your work, but obv ppl are just as fond of yours as they are mine, for everyone out there that loves my blue (its very very popular on the downloads!) there are others loving your makesmoves videos.

      really is each to their own man

      Peace