The highly popular PhotoAlbums+ jailbreak tweak by iOS developer SpiritOfLogic has been completely re-written from scratch with full support for iOS 7. There are two separate versions of the tweak – one for the iPhone/iPod touch, and one for the iPad.
PhotoAlbums+ gives you several useful features for the built-in Photos application on all of your iOS devices that Apple doesn't give you right out of the box. Some of those features include:
- The ability to make private, password-protected albums
- The ability to take advantage of per-album password protection
- The ability to move photos from one album to another instead of copying them
- The ability to block automatic Photo Stream uploads
- The ability to add any of your existing photos to Photo Stream on demand
- The ability to copy photos or videos from any albums on your iOS device to your computer
All of these features are integrated right into the Photos application on your iOS device, and you won't need to use any foreign-looking user interfaces to take advantage of these features. This tweak is the ultimate solution for anyone wanting more flexibility with their photos on their iOS devices.
PhotoAlbums+ for iOS 7 is $4.99 for the iPhone and iPod touch for new customers, but for those that own older versions of the tweak, it's a $2.99 upgrade. For the iPad users out there, the iPad version of the tweak is $6.99 for new customers, but those that own older versions of the iPad version of the tweak will get the iOS 7 version for the upgrade price of $3.99. Both tweaks are available now in Cydia's BigBoss repository.
Sources: Christian Heusinger