If you're familiar with the popular Photo Organizer jailbreak tweak by iOS developer lordscotland that was released last year, which added a ton of new features to the Photos application in iOS, then you might be happy to hear about Photo Organizer 7, the latest version of the tweak that has been re-written for iOS 7.
Photo Organizer 7 will add a number of new features to your Photos application in iOS 7, including the following:
- Importing photos and albums to your iOS device without having to sync with iTunes by dragging media to /var/mobile/Media/DCIM
- Moving photos out of the Camera Roll and into other albums on your iOS device without deleting the photo
- Re-ordering photos in your Camera Roll to your liking
- Sorting photos in any of your albums by name, file size, or date taken
- Select a range of photographs by using two of your fingers (faster than selecting photos one-by-one)
- Select all photos in an album with a single tap
- Re-order the albums in your Photos application and rename the Camera Roll to anything you want it to be
You can check out a video demonstration of Photo Organizer 7 compliments of the developer via the video below:
For a mobile-friendly video link that works with our app, tap on the video link below:
Photo Organizer 7 is currently available in Cydia's BigBoss repository for $1.99, but if you own Photo Organizer already, then Photo Organizer 7 is a 99¢ upgrade. The tweak works with all iOS 7 iPhones, iPod touches, and iPads.
Name: Photo Organizer
Requirements: iOS 7.0-7.0.5
Tested on: iPhone 5 running iOS 7.0.4
Editor's Rating: 5/5