• Your favorite

    Apple

    ,

    iPhone

    ,

    iPad

    ,

    iOS

    ,
    Jailbreak
    , and
    Cydia
    site.
  • Apple Seeds New Build of Mac OS X 10.6.7 , Hints at Imminent Release


    This afternoon, Apple seeded a revision of Mac OS X 10.6.7 to developers. The build is numbered 10J869. As the tech world remains fixated on the lack of available iPad 2s anywhere in the universe, it seems Apple is also poised to release a (seemingly not-so-exciting) revision to Snow Leopard as well.

    Developers are still asked to focusing their testing on the same areas: Safari, Mac App Store, AirPort, Bonjour, SMB, and Graphics Drivers. The build number is a single digit change from the last developer build (10J868) which was seeded less then a week ago. With that small of a change in build numbers, and the extremely fast turnaround between builds, it appears that Apple is about ready to release 10.6.7 to the public.

    This is the eight revision of Mac OS X 10.6.7 seeded to developers, the first of which was seeded in late January.

    Source:
    Apple
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Apple Seeds New Build of Mac OS X 10.6.7 , Hints at Imminent Release started by Matt Savoca View original post
    Comments 67 Comments
    1. Kruejl's Avatar
      Kruejl -
      Come on Apple, release it already.
    1. EddieLeonard's Avatar
      EddieLeonard -
      10.7 for me please im loving the dev preview xD
    1. feidhlim1986's Avatar
      feidhlim1986 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Matt Savoca View Post
      This is the eight revision of Mac OS X 10.6.7 seeded to developers, the first of which was seeded in late January.
      And this is the 8th time the release has been imminent
    1. TheJailbreakGenius's Avatar
      TheJailbreakGenius -
      Quote Originally Posted by feidhlim1986 View Post
      And this is the 8th time the release has been imminent
      Amen
    1. JedixJarf's Avatar
      JedixJarf -
      Quote Originally Posted by rpgpromaster View Post
      10.7 for me please im loving the dev preview xD
      Word
    1. TheJailbreakGenius's Avatar
      TheJailbreakGenius -
      Who really gives? Honestly, I don't give 2 that it only changed one number! H'll, I don't even give one!

      This affects no one, and is probably just some dev fooling around in his spare time.


      Even if I was a dev, and it did affect me, is it really news?


      Can everyone here stop, just for a moment; and breath. Think: why am I sitting here sending hate comments to this idiot on the web, when I have better things to do? I could be spending time with my wife or kids, or doing the laundry or taxes. But does this really affect me?


      Note: No offense intended.
    1. moon#pie's Avatar
      moon#pie -
      Quote Originally Posted by TheJailbreakGenius View Post
      Who really gives? Honestly, I don't give 2 that it only changed one number! H'll, I don't even give one!

      This affects no one, and is probably just some dev fooling around in his spare time.


      Even if I was a dev, and it did affect me, is it really news?


      Can everyone here stop, just for a moment; and breath. Think: why am I sitting here sending hate comments to this idiot on the web, when I have better things to do? I could be spending time with my wife or kids, or doing the laundry or taxes. But does this really affect me?


      Note: No offense intended.
      You know? Out of your 90 posts, I don't think any of them have been positive. You're always complaining about some writer, or a product reviewed that you don't like, or just anything you don't like in general.

      Trust me, the mods patience is growing thin for trolls around here. Straighten up or get out.
    1. TheJailbreakGenius's Avatar
      TheJailbreakGenius -
      Quote Originally Posted by moon#pie View Post
      You know? Out of your 90 posts, I don't think any of them have been positive. You're always complaining about some writer, or a product reviewed that you don't like, or just anything you don't like in general.

      Trust me, the mods patience is growing thin for trolls around here. Straighten up or get out.
      Why, just because I offended you 3 months ago? As I said earlier, I have better things to do than bother with ppl like u.
    1. moon#pie's Avatar
      moon#pie -
      Quote Originally Posted by TheJailbreakGenius View Post
      Why, just because I offended you 3 months ago? As I said earlier, I have better things to do than bother with ppl like u.
      You never offended me.

      I really don't think you do have better things to do, otherwise you would go do those better things rather than troll the internet.
    1. TheJailbreakGenius's Avatar
      TheJailbreakGenius -
      Quote Originally Posted by moon#pie View Post
      You never offended me.

      I really don't think you do have better things to do, otherwise you would go do those better things rather than troll the internet.
      I would not be talking right now.
    1. thetoothfairy's Avatar
      thetoothfairy -
      Quote Originally Posted by TheJailbreakGenius View Post
      Who really gives? Honestly, I don't give 2 that it only changed one number! H'll, I don't even give one!

      This affects no one, and is probably just some dev fooling around in his spare time.


      Even if I was a dev, and it did affect me, is it really news?


      Can everyone here stop, just for a moment; and breath. Think: why am I sitting here sending hate comments to this idiot on the web, when I have better things to do? I could be spending time with my wife or kids, or doing the laundry or taxes. But does this really affect me?


      Note: No offense intended.
      I know you stated no offense intended which was kind... however your hate comments do offend people. Could you be so kind to respect other members when posting?
    1. Cowboy's Avatar
      Cowboy -
      Both of you need to stop now before infractions are given. Play nice please and thank you.

      Westerman
    1. TheJailbreakGenius's Avatar
      TheJailbreakGenius -
      Quote Originally Posted by Westerman View Post
      Both of you need to stop now before infractions are given. Play nice please and thank you.

      Westerman
      I did nothing except voice my opinion, see for urself. I wasn't even trying to offend anyone!
    1. thetoothfairy's Avatar
      thetoothfairy -
      OK guys please play nice here.... stop at once please! Enough is enough already! Thank You!
    1. TheJailbreakGenius's Avatar
      TheJailbreakGenius -
      Quote Originally Posted by thetoothfairy View Post
      OK guys please play nice here.... stop at once please! Enough is enough already! Thank You!
      Mod edit, comment removed.The mod told us already
    1. moon#pie's Avatar
      moon#pie -
      When your opinion involves calling others "idiots", please refrain from commenting and keep it to yourself. kthnxbai

      Quote Originally Posted by TheJailbreakGenius View Post
      K mommy... The mod told us already
    1. TheJailbreakGenius's Avatar
      TheJailbreakGenius -
      Quote Originally Posted by moon#pie View Post
      When your opinion involves calling others "idiots", please refrain from commenting and keep it to yourself. kthnxbai
      I called myself an idiot, and I was talking to ppl like u before the started sending hate messages to me.
    1. thetoothfairy's Avatar
      thetoothfairy -
      Quote Originally Posted by TheJailbreakGenius View Post
      K mommy... The mod told us already
      I am not your mother... however I am probably old enough to be her... I give you no reason to not respect me so I hope you do the right thing and say your sorry.... stand up and be a man!

      And by the way I am not your mommy!
    1. moon#pie's Avatar
      moon#pie -
      I'm not sending hate messages. goodbye.
    1. holygamer22's Avatar
      holygamer22 -
      Calm down everyone; can we please go back on topic?

      Anyways i hope this new version of Mac OS X 10.6.7 is released to the public soon