A new version of the insanely popular all-in-one jailbreak tweak Springtomize by iOS developer Filippo Bigarella was released earlier this week dubbed Springtomize 3 with full support for iOS 7.
The popular tweak has received a notable update that adds a number of improvements that users are going to enjoy taking advantage of. As far as bug fixes and improvements are concerned, Springtomize 3 has received the following:
Bug fixes and improvements
- Icon badges being displayed behind icons when using coverflow effect.
- Compatibility with Infinidock (adding dynamic coverflow effect).
- Icon labels briefly reappearing when launching apps.
- Custom number of rows causing icons not to be correctly spaced.
- Custom number of rows not applying in folders.
- Updated localizations.
- Screen blinking right after being turned off.
- Custom carrier not working on iPod touch / iPad.
- No need to respring anymore for (almost) all the settings. See changes in real time!
- Added a "Reset" button to each section, to quickly reset all its settings to their default values.
- Adjust the space between icon columns/rows in pages and folders.
- Adjust the side insect of icons in pages, folders and in the dock.
- Icon image transparency.
- Turkish localization.
If you own older versions of Springtomize, then Springtomize 3 is a $1.99 upgrade in Cydia. If you own Springtomize 3 already, then this latest update is free to you.
Sources: Filippo Bigarella