• Your favorite

    Apple

    ,

    iPhone

    ,

    iPad

    ,

    iOS

    ,
    Jailbreak
    , and
    Cydia
    site.
  • Apple CEO Tim Cook's Income Rises Slightly in 2013 to $4.25 Million


    According to a regulatory filing reported by Apple recently, Tim Cook was paid $4.25 million in 2013. This figure broke down as $1.4 million in salary and a further bonus of $2.8 million. Furthermore, Cook’s other compensation included $52,721 in company contributions to his 401(k) account, life insurance premiums and vacation cash-out.

    Cook gave up roughly 7,100 shares tied to an annual performance-dependent reward, based on Apple shareholder returns between August 24, 2012 and August 25, 2013. This was the case because Apple’s stock lost a quarter of its value during that one year period, although the company did finish the year strongly. His compensation is pretty much in line with the $4.2 million he earned in 2012, although still not as good as the massive salary he made in 2011, when he took over running Apple. That year, Apple’s board gave Cook a sign-on grant of 1 million Apple shares, with his total compensation coming to $378 million.

    Source: NBC News
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Apple CEO Tim Cook's Income Rises Slightly in 2013 to $4.25 Million started by Akshay Masand View original post
    Comments 10 Comments
    1. Sage I's Avatar
      Sage I -
      "Good lord that's a lotta money!" (Damon Wayans on In Living Color)
    1. ProfessorJack's Avatar
      ProfessorJack -
      Ye give the guy a brake he's only running one of the biggest company's on the planet

      Mind you a a well trained chimp could do a lot better. I mean a curved iPhone 6 get out of hear.

      "Now where did I leave that bunch of bananas
    1. kosher1's Avatar
      kosher1 -
      Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorJack View Post
      Ye give the guy a brake he's only running one of the biggest company's on the planet

      Mind you a a well trained chimp could do a lot better. I mean a curved iPhone 6 get out of hear.

      "Now where did I leave that bunch of bananas
      Jealousy will eat you up alive.
    1. cookbenj's Avatar
      cookbenj -
      Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorJack View Post
      Ye give the guy a brake he's only running one of the biggest company's on the planet

      Mind you a a well trained chimp could do a lot better. I mean a curved iPhone 6 get out of hear.

      "Now where did I leave that bunch of bananas
      You contradicted yourself in one post, congrats
    1. RICO_'s Avatar
      RICO_ -
      Good for him.....so moving on....what's he gonna do for the consumers in 2014? I'm much more interested in that than how fat his wallet is.
    1. luvmytj's Avatar
      luvmytj -
      Quote Originally Posted by Sage I View Post
      "Good lord that's a lotta money!" (Damon Wayans on In Living Color)
      "I'm rich biatch!" (Dave Chapelle)

      OK, what is all this captcha crap!? I am logged in, no viruses on my Mac, why the captcha??? What a waste of time!
      Been here 5 fun years but I guess it is time to find a better pro-Apple site with no damn captcha!!!
    1. *T*'s Avatar
      *T* -
      Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorJack View Post
      Ye give the guy a brake he's only running one of the biggest company's on the planet

      Mind you a a well trained chimp could do a lot better. I mean a curved iPhone 6 get out of hear.

      "Now where did I leave that bunch of bananas
      Learn to speak English before you start hating. It makes you look like an idiot.
    1. carlos6438's Avatar
      carlos6438 -
      Quote Originally Posted by luvmytj View Post
      "I'm rich biatch!" (Dave Chapelle)

      OK, what is all this captcha crap!? I am logged in, no viruses on my Mac, why the captcha??? What a waste of time!
      Been here 5 fun years but I guess it is time to find a better pro-Apple site with no damn captcha!!!
      Good lawd that's a lot of money was Chris rock...
    1. Sage I's Avatar
      Sage I -
      Quote Originally Posted by carlos6438 View Post
      Good lawd that's a lot of money was Chris rock...
      Damon Wayans would say it on In Living Color in some skits... Never heard Chris Rock say it nor do I know who said it first... It's all good though... Anyway, Tim Gets Paid!
    1. hitman10's Avatar
      hitman10 -
      too bad hes not running the company.