Folks looking for a variety of creative services - from writing to graphic design - often bring their small budget projects to Fiverr, an online community of diverse professionals selling services at a starting price of just $5.
On Tuesday, Fiverr.com finally launched its iPhone app. Consequently, "the world’s largest marketplace for services" now lets users buy or sell services straight from their mobile device.
The touted features include:
- Intuitive order flow that streamlines buying and selling.
- Scroll, search and discover Gigs on more than 120 product and service categories.
- On the go inbox and notifications services. Communicate 24/7 to increase productivity & sales.
- Push notifications to keep you on task and up to date.
- Mobile only exploration feature.
With millions of users tapping into the site on a daily basis, it's no surprise that the platform has finally been comprehensively extended to mobile.
Requiring iOS 6.0 or later, the Fiverr app is compatible with Apple's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, although it is optimized for iPhone 5.