Moments ago, the official OpenTable blog heralded the release of OpenTable for iOS 7.
Amidst a flurry of app activity and announcements surrounding today's official iOS 7 launch, OpenTable is garnering its fair share of attention for creating an easier solution to find and book great places to eat on a mobile device.
The new iOS 7-friendly app design, OpenTable says, allows restaurants to truly shine. Among the freshly touted new features of the refreshed OpenTable app are:
- Streamlined search: Change the date, time, or party size in line and see results immediately
- Focus on location: Enter an address or city* to find restaurants nearby
- New ways to explore: Browse restaurants by top-rated categories or cuisines
- Easy access to more info: Swipe left and right to see all available times, and pull down on a restaurant page to see photos
- Points tracking: See your progress toward earning your next Dining Cheque
OpenTable tells MMi that mobile bookings now account for over one-third of seated diners, and the company expects this number to continue to grow.
You can download the new app here.