• Your favorite

    Apple

    ,

    iPhone

    ,

    iPad

    ,

    iOS

    ,
    Jailbreak
    , and
    Cydia
    site.
  • iOS 7 Will Be Released On September 18th


    Apple officially announced on Tuesday that iOS 7 will be released to the public on September 18th. iOS 7 is currently in beta for developers, and a golden master is expected after Tuesday's media event.

    iOS 7 brings a completely re-designed "flatter" interface to iOS devices, and brings with it a ton of new features like Control Center, Photo Collections, Camera Filters, Improvements to multitasking, Parallax wallpapers, iTunes Radio, and more.

    iOS 7 will be a free upgrade for users, and will support the iPhone 4 and later, iPod touch 5G, iPad 2 and later, and iPad Mini.

    Apple notes that they expect iOS 7 to become the worldís most popular mobile operating system rather quickly, and that they expect hundreds of millions of people to download the software update over the night when it becomes available. Perhaps, just perhaps, Apple will be ready for the high demand and the servers won't choke up too badly.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: iOS 7 Will Be Released On September 18th started by Anthony Bouchard View original post
    Comments 11 Comments
    1. Brick James's Avatar
      Brick James -
      Great news, can't wait.
    1. MgNate's Avatar
      MgNate -
      When's the jailbreak? Lmao
    1. Steve11's Avatar
      Steve11 -
      Great.. I hope most of the bugs are fixed on GM. I have had messages crash 3 times since yesterday on Beta 6. Settings crashing too..
    1. 2k1's Avatar
      2k1 -
      Meh not updating till jailbreak is out and winterboard or dreamboard works with it.
    1. PokemonDesigner's Avatar
      PokemonDesigner -
      Quote Originally Posted by Steve11 View Post
      Great.. I hope most of the bugs are fixed on GM. I have had messages crash 3 times since yesterday on Beta 6. Settings crashing too..
      Same. The GM better work. 5 was perfect. 6 effed it all up.

      Quote Originally Posted by MgNate View Post
      When's the jailbreak? Lmao
      Rumours are saying after 7.1 launch.
    1. pauldafunk's Avatar
      pauldafunk -
      Will the 6.1.4 jailbreak be out to public yet
    1. jOnGarrett's Avatar
      jOnGarrett -
      I hope you guys know that the fingerprint scanner may make this phone near impossible to jailbreak.
    1. robdam1001's Avatar
      robdam1001 -
      Quote Originally Posted by jOnGarrett View Post
      I hope you guys know that the fingerprint scanner may make this phone near impossible to jailbreak.

      iOS7 being jailbroken and the 5S being jailbroken are two completely different subjects.
    1. iH85CH001's Avatar
      iH85CH001 -
      Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
      Meh not updating till jailbreak is out and winterboard or dreamboard works with it.
      i agree. because the ios 7 ui sucks... tbh i'm not fond of the photo sorting either... or the multitasking... or the missing spotlight... or anything...
    1. TK4|2|1's Avatar
      TK4|2|1 -
      Quote Originally Posted by iH85CH001 View Post
      i agree. because the ios 7 ui sucks... tbh i'm not fond of the photo sorting either... or the multitasking... or the missing spotlight... or anything...
      Spotlight is there.
    1. James Inderson's Avatar
      James Inderson -
      Quote Originally Posted by Brick James View Post
      Great news, can't wait.
      Me 2.... .