Are you looking for a tweak that will put a notification banner up for several different kinds of actions? If so, then a free jailbreak tweak called ActionsNotifier by iOS developer freemanrepo might be for you.
The tweak will notify you via notification banner whenever you do any of the following things:
- Start a new song or video in a media application
- Uninstall an application from the home screen
- Connect or disconnect the USB sync cable
- Connect or disconnect the headphones
- Connect to a Wi-Fi network
- Fully charge your battery
The tweak adds a preferences pane to the Settings application where you can enable and disable notifications for each of the situations listed above. If the tweak doesn't work for you at first, you will need to disable and then re-enable each of the individual options for it to work:
There is also a button here where you can request that the developer adds support for banner notifications for other events as well.
If you would like to give ActionsNotifier a try, then it's available for free in Cydia's BigBoss repository.
Editor's Rating: 3/5