• Your favorite

    Apple

    ,

    iPhone

    ,

    iPad

    ,

    iOS

    ,
    Jailbreak
    , and
    Cydia
    site.
  • Add iOS 7 Control Center-like Toggles to iOS 6 With 'iOS 7 Control Toggle Icons'


    Well-known graphic designer Surenix has made a new WinterBoard theme called iOS 7 Control Toggle Icons for NCSettings users that will make the toggles in the popular Notification Center widget look more like Control Center in iOS 7. The theme is shown above; icons appear white when the toggle is enabled and icons dim out when the toggle is disabled.

    After installing the theme, you will need to enable NCSettings by dragging it into Notification Center from the Notifications preferences pane, then enable the theme from the NCSettings preferences pane, and finally enable the theme from WinterBoard and respring your device:



    Since iOS 7 has five toggles in Control Center, you can configure NCSettings to show five toggles in portrait mode rather than four. Notably, Notification Center will still have a linen background. Surenix recommends that you use BlurriedNCBackground from Cydia’s BigBoss repository, or FastBlurredNotificationCenter from Ryan Petrich’s beta repository to give Notification Center the same blurry translucent effect that iOS 7 has. Both tweaks are free, but we find Ryan Petrich’s FastBlurredNotificationCenter to be a little better on performance.

    iOS 7 Control Toggle Icons is only compatible with iOS 6 and devices that have a retina display. If you want to give the theme a try, it's available in Cydia's BigBoss repository for free. Also check out our post about another WinterBoard theme that can make your lock screen look more like iOS 7. They go well together!
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Add iOS 7 Control Center-like Toggles to iOS 6 With 'iOS 7 Control Toggle Icons' started by Anthony Bouchard View original post
    Comments 11 Comments
    1. chevymusclecar's Avatar
      chevymusclecar -
      Looks cool
    1. Jato_BZ's Avatar
      Jato_BZ -
      When is someone going to port the whole Control centre for iOS6? That's what I'm excited about! It was done with the camera grabber on 5.1 ported to 5.0.1 if u remember those days...
    1. digzz's Avatar
      digzz -
      This don't look like nothing like the control center in iOS 7 Icons are too small and there are lots of other toggles missing.
    1. vinaygoel2000's Avatar
      vinaygoel2000 -
      Doesn't iOS 7 control center pop in from the bottom? Can NCSettings do the same? I'm using Lock Bar Settings Lite and it goes well with the iOS 7 theme I'm using.
    1. Jato_BZ's Avatar
      Jato_BZ -
      Quote Originally Posted by vinaygoel2000 View Post
      Doesn't iOS 7 control center pop in from the bottom? Can NCSettings do the same? I'm using Lock Bar Settings Lite and it goes well with the iOS 7 theme I'm using.
      Yuh it does, someone must be working on a full port.

      I like Control Centre it's suits the iOS.
    1. thazsar's Avatar
      thazsar -
      Quote Originally Posted by vinaygoel2000 View Post
      Doesn't iOS 7 control center pop in from the bottom? Can NCSettings do the same? I'm using Lock Bar Settings Lite and it goes well with the iOS 7 theme I'm using.
      If some of these Devs had listened to me, we could've had that already! Months ago I came up w/ the idea of placing the Status Bar on the bottom. All Activator related tweax that use the Status Bar would initiate from below, not above. It also included a swipe up gesture showing running apps AND System Toggles! And, it could all be themed!!!

      This was a rough draft...not a final concept

    1. vinaygoel2000's Avatar
      vinaygoel2000 -
      Maybe someone can theme lock bar settings lite.
    1. nalakrub's Avatar
      nalakrub -
      I still have spots left under my developer account for anyone who would like to be registered to install the iOS7 betas! I only ask for a small donation. Message me at nalakrub1 at Google if interested.
    1. vinaygoel2000's Avatar
      vinaygoel2000 -
      Quote Originally Posted by nalakrub View Post
      I still have spots left under my developer account for anyone who would like to be registered to install the iOS7 betas! I only ask for a small donation. Message me at nalakrub1 at Google if interested.
      You do know that one doesn't have to be a developer to install iOS 7 beta, right?
    1. nalakrub's Avatar
      nalakrub -
      Quote Originally Posted by vinaygoel2000 View Post
      You do know that one doesn't have to be a developer to install iOS 7 beta, right?
      I know that you do not have to be a developer to install iOS7 Beta 1 very well. Subsequent beta versions, however, may require a registered UDID, though. So if you do have Beta 1 installed and do not have a registered UDID, but the next version does require registration, then you may wind up with a bricked phone after Beta 1 expires.

      I'm not trying to use a scare tactic here. I'm just offering a slot. If you don't want it, then cool. If you do, then give me a shout.
    1. vinaygoel2000's Avatar
      vinaygoel2000 -
      Quote Originally Posted by nalakrub View Post
      I know that you do not have to be a developer to install iOS7 Beta 1 very well. Subsequent beta versions, however, may require a registered UDID, though. So if you do have Beta 1 installed and do not have a registered UDID, but the next version does require registration, then you may wind up with a bricked phone after Beta 1 expires.

      I'm not trying to use a scare tactic here. I'm just offering a slot. If you don't want it, then cool. If you do, then give me a shout.
      Oh I appreciate the gesture. Also, you can't brick an iPhone unless you throw it at a brick. When beta 1 expires, simply hit "Restore" in iTunes and you'll be back at 6.1.4 (or 6.1.3).