Apple recently updated its WWDC 2013 iOS app, bringing a number of feature enhancements and bug fixes to the title ahead of the conference which is scheduled to kick off this upcoming Monday. Along with the “numerous” bug fixes, WWDC for iOS version 1.0.1 brings a feature which allows videos streaming over AirPlay to continue to play after suffering an interruption, such as a device lock or phone call.
In addition, events that have been favorited are now extended to 11:00 pm and a fix was put in for a bug that would cause video and audio to be muted when switching the ringer to silent. A list of all the issues resolved can be found below:
- Favorites in Events go all the way to 11 PM
- Duplicate section headers in the videos list no longer appear
- The navigation bar in Events no longer disappears
- Blurry text in session details has been corrected
- Version information has been added to augment future bug reports or feedback
WWDC 2013 is set to run from June 10 through June 14 at Moscone West in San Francisco, where Apple will preview its next-generation iOS 7 and OS X 10.9. Also rumored to be unveiled at the event are refreshed to the MacBook lineup including a slimmer 13-inch Retina MacBook Pro and dual-mic MacBook Air. Last but not least, the new “iRadio” music streaming service will also be making its debut.