• Your favorite

    Apple

    ,

    iPhone

    ,

    iPad

    ,

    iOS

    ,
    Jailbreak
    , and
    Cydia
    site.
  • 'IconFlip for Velox' Adds an Icon Animation to the Velox Jailbreak Tweak


    Those of you rocking the Velox jailbreak tweak are already enjoying the additional features that you get right from the home screen without actually having to open any applications. If you haven't tried it already, you should definitely hop aboard the train and give the tweak a shot!

    If youíre using Velox already and you want to continue to spice its features up on top of the multiple add-ons that give the tweak for functionality than you can get right out of the box, then check out a new free jailbreak tweak called IconFlip for Velox by iOS developer MPow.

    IconFlip for Velox gives Velox a new animation for application icons when you swipe down on them to reveal the folder-like interface. The animation gives the application icon a three-dimensional look that occurs only as long as the folder-like interface is open. When you close the folder-like interface, the application iconís position returns to normal.

    The animation is a minimal touch, but it certainly is a nice touch at that. It doesnít come with any options to configure.

    IconFlip for Velox is open source, and its source code can be viewed on GitHub via this link. If you're interested in giving IconFlip for Velox a try, you can download it for free via Cydia's BigBoss repository. You must have Velox installed to use IconFlip for Velox, which is a separate purchase of $1.99 in Cydia's BigBoss repository.

    Name: IconFlip for Velox
    Price: FREE
    Version: 1.0
    Requirements: Velox
    Repo: BigBoss
    Developer: MPow
    Editor's Rating: / 3.5/5
    This article was originally published in forum thread: 'IconFlip for Velox' Adds an Icon Animation to the Velox Jailbreak Tweak started by Anthony Bouchard View original post
    Comments 6 Comments
    1. yohu123's Avatar
      yohu123 -
      IcoFlip for Velox is free but you have mentioned $1.99 as its charge.
    1. untrue's Avatar
      untrue -
      Velox - $1.99, IconFlip for Velox - free
    1. 5kylar's Avatar
      5kylar -
      I hate when tweaks like this come out and devs just start making a bunch of crap for it, instead of creating original ideas. I honestly don't see how Velox is useful. All it does in my opinion, is remove the need to actually boot any of your apps. Is the time saved booting an app worth the battery drain no doubt caused from running apps right off your springboard? Anyone feel free to explain the benefits of Velox to me. There must be something I'm missing
    1. Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
      Anthony Bouchard -
      Quote Originally Posted by yohu123 View Post
      IcoFlip for Velox is free but you have mentioned $1.99 as its charge.
      Thanks – fixed!
    1. zeppy's Avatar
      zeppy -
      Quote Originally Posted by 5kylar View Post
      I hate when tweaks like this come out and devs just start making a bunch of crap for it, instead of creating original ideas. I honestly don't see how Velox is useful. All it does in my opinion, is remove the need to actually boot any of your apps. Is the time saved booting an app worth the battery drain no doubt caused from running apps right off your springboard? Anyone feel free to explain the benefits of Velox to me. There must be something I'm missing
      ^Church^ :-)

      Velox is nice eye-candy though for many people who don't care about battery life.

      I personally agree with your point about Velox being not that useful in terms of utility, but it is always good to have the development of any kind of app that people want which stimulates even more App development and innovation down the road.
    1. 5kylar's Avatar
      5kylar -
      Quote Originally Posted by zeppy View Post
      ^Church^ :-)

      Velox is nice eye-candy though for many people who don't care about battery life.

      I personally agree with your point about Velox being not that useful in terms of utility, but it is always good to have the development of any kind of app that people want which stimulates even more App development and innovation down the road.
      True. Thanks for confirming