FedEx has Tuesday launched an update to the FedEx iOS application in the App Store, bringing it to version 4.2. The update now gives users the ability to customize package deliveries right from the application through the use of the FedEx Delivery Manager.
The new features users can take advantage of include the following:
- Schedule a time for the delivery
- Deliver to a different address
- Choose your own delivery instructions
- Sign for a package
- Schedule your own vacation holds for deliveries
- Choose to hold your package at a FedEx location
Notably, only United States residents can take advantage of the new features in the FedEx Delivery Manager.
Existing users of the FedEx application will find the update under the Updates tab in the App Store, and can download it for free. Alternatively, new users can download the FedEx application for iOS for free via this App Store link.
Sources: App Store