• Your favorite

    Apple

    ,

    iPhone

    ,

    iPad

    ,

    iOS

    ,
    Jailbreak
    , and
    Cydia
    site.
  • AAPL is the Most Undervalued Stock According to Goldman Sachs


    As shares of Apple stock recently hit a 52-week low, analysts at Goldman Sachs remain very optimistic about the company’s fortunes. One of the analysts even went as far as saying AAPL is the most undervalued stock the firm covers.

    According to Goldman Sachs analyst, Bill Shope, AAPL is still rated as a “Buy” despite the cautious outlook that other analysts are providing. Shope continues to stick with a $660 price target on the stock. Another analyst at Goldman Sachs, David Kostin, recently published a list of the Goldman-covered stocks with the most upside opportunity, with Apple being on the top of the list with a 49.5% potential upside.

    Furthermore, Goldman aren’t the only ones with a positive outlook on Apple. The Berkshire Hathaway chief and respected investor Warren Buffet recently said that Apple should use its cash pile to buy back more of its stock. Such a move would be like buying dollar bills for 80 cents according to him.

    Source: BusinessInsider via AppleInsider
    This article was originally published in forum thread: AAPL is the Most Undervalued Stock According to Goldman Sachs started by Akshay Masand View original post
    Comments 8 Comments
    1. Magnum's Avatar
      Magnum -
      If I knew anything about stocks. I would buy. Shoot, I don't even know how to buy lol. I should prolly stay away from that lol.
    1. mafo5000's Avatar
      mafo5000 -
      Just sold all my AAPL. Should have sold it sooner, been going down the drain for months. I just hope it goes back up.
    1. mvangogh's Avatar
      mvangogh -
      Quote Originally Posted by mafo5000 View Post
      Just sold all my AAPL. Should have sold it sooner, been going down the drain for months. I just hope it goes back up.
      why? you sold it.

      i do like NBR but not at a price target of $24.
    1. lildimsum7's Avatar
      lildimsum7 -
      Yeah, I would stay away. People always tell me, you should have your money working for you. I’ve decided I’ll do the work. I’m gonna let the money relax. You know what I mean? ‘Cause you send your money out there – working for you – a lot of times, it gets fired. You go back there, “What happened? I had my money. It was here, it was working for me.” “Yeah, I remember your money. Showing up late. Taking time off. We had to let him go".
    1. Silvio6's Avatar
      Silvio6 -
      Yeah, of course they say it is under-valued. But would you trust them ? I won't .. Do they know the future ?
    1. unison999's Avatar
      unison999 -
      Quote Originally Posted by lildimsum7 View Post
      Yeah, I would stay away. People always tell me, you should have your money working for you. I’ve decided I’ll do the work. I’m gonna let the money relax. You know what I mean? ‘Cause you send your money out there – working for you – a lot of times, it gets fired. You go back there, “What happened? I had my money. It was here, it was working for me.” “Yeah, I remember your money. Showing up late. Taking time off. We had to let him go".
      Your example shows when your money gets too comfortable, what I probably equate to relaxed.
      Put your money in there and let it sit (relax), don't bother checking up on it only notice when it gets "fired".

      Letting your money work for you is to move it around more often on a shorter term investment than just let it sit, see profit and leave to something else.
    1. fleurya's Avatar
      fleurya -
      Quote Originally Posted by unison999 View Post
      Your example shows when your money gets too comfortable, what I probably equate to relaxed.
      Put your money in there and let it sit (relax), don't bother checking up on it only notice when it gets "fired".

      Letting your money work for you is to move it around more often on a shorter term investment than just let it sit, see profit and leave to something else.
      Gosh is that all? I'll make a million now!

      When people say "put your money to work for you" they usually mean invest and it'll grow. They usually mention the risk, but not too loudly.

      What you're describing is at the very least a part time job day trading. That's not really "putting your money to work for you" that's more using your money as a second job. And even if you make all the right moves it can still all go down the drain.

      Just sayin'
    1. Mrteacup's Avatar
      Mrteacup -
      Honestly apple isn't going anywhere lower. They've just became universal they won't get any huge jumps but they won't get any huge falls, they are to far into the game and own way to much of people's digital investments that people will switch its only becoming more universal it can't stop.